RAM REQUIREMENT ON PHONE TO PLAY GAME?

BOSOXBOSOX Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I have an iphone 6.  I have been able to play TSB '18 and TSB '19 on this phone.  Using the same phone I'm not able to play any games on TSB '20, only WOH and Clash/CVC, no actual games.  Everytime I try to open a game the app crashes.  Has happened ever since day 1 of TSB '20.  I am unable to get past the rookie playoffs because even though I was able to play the first 3 games on opening day, I am unable to play the Rookie Playoff game, the app crashes everytime I load a game, same thing happens with a bonus game, and a tournament game.

Contacting CS over the last days first I was told the app requires 1GB of Ram to play, when I told them my phone has 1GB of Ram they then told me the app requires 2GB of Ram to play. 

Is anyone else having this problem?  CS seems unable to fix this.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have a club holder that's on a 6+(1gb of ram) and it works fine. Sorry to hear, but I just wanted to confirm that 1gb is sufficient.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    That seems to be the new CS standard response to any issue. Insisted my issue with Franchise OF not playing (of course was because same position as ML but I didn’t know that at the time) was device RAM. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    At least they are not blaming it on your wifi. New year new excuse.
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Luckily my games only freeze during pitches. No wait - that's bad.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I played 19 on an iPhone 6 and had crashing issues.  I upgraded to an iphonex and it runs smoothly.  I still use the 6 as a holder but that is all it is good for, it still crashes and is sooo slow!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Same issue and same response I got for my iPhone6. Team is in limbo until it’s fixed...
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    My iPad Air is pretty dicey at times. Might be last year for this device. 
  • R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    My iPhone 6 crashes constantly for 19 and 20 but my iPhone 6s and 6s plus work perfectly fine.
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.