DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
As of this writing, these are the top sluggers at their position:

C-Gary Sanchez(90), Mitch Garver(90)
1b-Peter Alonso(90), EE(90)
2b-Deitrich(90)
3b-Sano(90)
SS-315 max Lindor(84)
OF-Joc Pederson(90), Jay Bruce(90), Hunter Renfroe(90), Bellinger foil(90), Judge(rookie version; 90), Trout(90)

I'll exclude keepers for now, but I'll update as things change. If I'm forgetting anyone, feel free to correct me. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I faced a 90 Judge in cash battles that was available in low cost special box
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

All I know is I faced you four times in a row last week, @DFBB, and you ate my lunch!

I lost one match by 1 foot and gave up :)

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:
    I faced a 90 Judge in cash battles that was available in low cost special box
    Oh yeah, I forgot about him. The rookie version. Ty! 

Metsicans said:

All I know is I faced you four times in a row last week, @DFBB, and you ate my lunch!

I lost one match by 1 foot and gave up :)

Football is a game of inches. Apparently, derby is a game of feet. 😬
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Idk why but I suck when using left handed batters. Really limits my slugger lineup. :(
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Great thread. I’m really happy Gold and Cash battles are around. A great way to get resources and have fun in between events. 😉
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Idk why but I suck when using left handed batters. Really limits my slugger lineup. :(
    I was that way too until recently. If you want to work on it, it will happen for you too. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    Great thread. I’m really happy Gold and Cash battles are around. A great way to get resources and have fun in between events. 😉
    Honestly not sure what I'd be doing without gold battles...I hope to never fine out. 😁
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    Honestly not sure what I'd be doing without gold battles...I hope to never fine out. 😁
    Moderating?
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It is safe to assume that the only stat that matters in Target Bash and HR battlers is power and not a combo of hit/power?
    It is safe to assume that the only stat that matters in Target Bash and HR battlers is power and not a combo of hit/power?
    Correct. All about the powah!!!
    Sweet, good thing I stocked up on 'roids before we all got quarantined.
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I’ve got a 4-star Jorge Polanco with high hit and mediocre power.  He is the only one hitting opposite field HRs for me in Target Bash.  Are the big power guys hitting them out on the opposite field targets for you guys?  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Does anything matter in HR Battles other than power? Like pennants or hit. For some reason i will go on a streak with only a few player like Soler or Muncy and get a 400ft HR and then have to pray that the opponent the misses once. 
    I’ve got a 4-star Jorge Polanco with high hit and mediocre power.  He is the only one hitting opposite field HRs for me in Target Bash.  Are the big power guys hitting them out on the opposite field targets for you guys?  
    It's a bug with switch hitters for TB. I bet he doesn't pull homers off leftys, right? 

TBWepa said:
    Does anything matter in HR Battles other than power? Like pennants or hit. For some reason i will go on a streak with only a few player like Soler or Muncy and get a 400ft HR and then have to pray that the opponent the misses once. 
    Just power.
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It's a bug with switch hitters for TB. I bet he doesn't pull homers off leftys, right? 

Yeah, that’s about right.  He rips some worm burners into left field off of lefties.  I thought that was a little strange.
    DFBB said:

What about WOH?  Hitting seems to be the biggest factor but I wonder if power is an ingredient in the equation since the boosts up hitting and power. For WoH, I usually go with a hit/power combo for my rankings.
    DFBB said:

What about WOH?  Hitting seems to be the biggest factor but I wonder if power is an ingredient in the equation since the boosts up hitting and power. For WoH, I usually go with a hit/power combo for my rankings.
    Think of it like geometry proofs: if this, then that. For example, if the 'hit' is good enough to trigger a hit, then power will determine the type of hit.