Options

Why are we getting logged out constantly?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
This is happening at-least once a day for the past few week. Usually when it does you can log back in but at times your account gets locked and your at the mercy of CS. Is this a bug related issue? If so, please lift the login restriction until you fix the issues @blueleopard,  starting to become a real pain in the ass and unnecessary tickets being made for CS for a stupid issues such as this.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    ^^^^^
    This
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm sure an update in coming soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Well boys looks like I’m done playing forever. Unless this gets fixed. I was ok with getting logged out, but this is the last straw  reason being is because it takes CS three days to respond. 

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Make your ticket on 19, faster replies. I got logged out this morning and about 3hrs later I was back in. @slafrance2
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @dkarski87 thanks I’ll try that. I cannot attach pics still in 19 but it’s worth a shot. 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yes it only takes about 1-3 hours for CS to unlock it but it’s still annoying as hell. Usually happens to me during a CVC that I miss out on. 
  • Options
    MoosePower1MoosePower1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me about an hour ago. I sent 19 a support ticket but have not heard back from them yet.
  • Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    I’ve been getting logged out multiple times as well. Monday was for good. I’m still logged out and I’m sick of getting jerked around. Got a ticket open with 20 and 19, and I have an email in to support. they referred me back to the 20 conversation to prevent confusion. I just want my shit fixed and it’s all he said, she said bullshit and not a damn thing being done. Glu Customer Support needs to step it up, this is a joke!!! 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    ^^^^^^