WOH - 3/25/2020 - Yaz and the unbeatable woh???

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
With the first good reward this year , it’s worth trying to beat. Could we post the pitching chart and peoples experiences with difficulty and what you are using for team / what level you are ( silver , gold etc )

let’s try and geterdone!

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I still think cycling is only realistic for gold teams.  I'm sure the top silver teams can do it, especially if willing to spend a lot of gold, but to me it's still not worth it.  Watching my guys nub grounders to second base or popping out to shallow left field is just beyond aggravating. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I may go nuts after I load up the 500 videos sometime tonight and try to reach 1.5.  I got two five stars yesterday with all my draft picks (Trout and DJ "Geaux Tigahs" Lemeihieu). I'll take a snapshot for everyone. Between those two, my legend, and my keepers, I may even get to 1.7.

Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’ll give it a shot with my gold team.
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    yay! I beat level 1! Baby steps. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Already stuck on lv3 lol.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Made it to 4-9 which is a 38 overall in silver, 2 pitches later and I’m back to level 4...arghhh
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    This is absolutely ridiculous. No WoH should be this difficult. It’s made me think to go gold early just so I can upgrade more team hitting. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone have a chart?
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    0-6 vs 3.10, weak ground balls and double plays 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited March 2020

The remarkable consistency with which videos are magically not available at the exact same spot is infuriating.

This issue existed in 19....but its 5 times worse so far in 20

X.9 and X.10 are near 100% this week with videos unable to load.  They remarkably eventually load.....but it always seems to be on the third attempt

Not sure if that's a feature or a bug...

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Took two hours to beat lv3 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    This is not my chart, but where I got it from a reliable. Let me know if anything is off. I’ll make my own when woh becomes a little more stable 

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This is not my chart, but where I got it from a reliable. Let me know if anything is off. I’ll make my own when woh becomes a little more stable 

That Chart is off... 5-5 is L and 6-7 R 6-8 L 6-10 R ...on Level 6. all lvl 10 pitching... Good Luck
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DEAR GLU, F_CK YOU 🖕🏼AND YOUR WOH!
    IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO MAKE US SPEND YOU ARE BIGGER MORONS THAN WHAT WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT!!
    WHY WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER SPENDING MONEY ON A TOTALLY UNFAIR GAME.  
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!
    edited March 2020
    Yeah this sh$t is some bs !!! It’s bad enough they throwing 6 level at us this early and then all level 10 pitching on the last level!!! Fck dis!!!

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You can talk about the WOH tower all you want to, but why is the derby tower level 5 rewards worse than level 1?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    No other sports on right now. Ball is in GLU’s court and they are air balling all over the place with boxes, rewards, and WOH being overkill hard. They adjusted to complaints. Clap. Clap. Now make the game enjoyable or at least respectable in baseball terms. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Was there a reason to play woh today? Hidden rewards I’m not seeing?
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Pitcher in 4-9 is B1 and a rating of 34 and Keeper Brett at S10 with skills of 4/2 brings his whiffle bat to the plate. Fun times. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    WOH Reward is a bonus player for the BG set and BGs in general. So yes. There is a reason. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    WOH Reward is a bonus player for the BG set and BGs in general. So yes. There is a reason. 
    Justifiable reason enough for some 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Can’t get past lvl 1 with my Silver team...
    Big Phat Finger to glu. !!!

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks to all that keep us posted on WOH difficulty.  When I read info like this I just skip the WOH altogether 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard