Options

Extra bases event!

seamsplitter843seamsplitter843 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Everytime I go to play it loads 90% and kicks me out. Resulting in a loss of ticket. Currently 4th and can’t play. Cs said the usual of checking my phone storage, connectivity etc.  started right after update. 

Comments

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I have tried two games with a video boost and the app crashes. As soon as the video finishes, the game will crash. I lose my ticket of course, and Glu gets the money from the advertiser since the video successfully played. And yes, opening a ticket is useless because they will blame our wifi and phone storage and pretty much anything that has nothing to do with the issue.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So I tried to play. Same thing happened. Lost a bonus ticket, ad crashed, etc. Got nothing.

So, I decided to Sim the next round. I scored ZERO (no surprise)...BUT my multiplier was on 65.  I had the option to spend gold to pick up with two outs and the multiplier on 65.

Riddle me this: if my score was ZERO, how did the multiplier go up.  That should be ZERO too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    They were thinking about giving you a hit but ultimately decided nah.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    Everytime I go to play it loads 90% and kicks me out. Resulting in a loss of ticket. Currently 4th and can’t play. Cs said the usual of checking my phone storage, connectivity etc.  started right after update. 
    Happens to me all the time with vid boosts anywhere, but gold farming vids no crashes. Yet
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷