Double gold

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Dang that’s a bummer... lesson learned thanks buddy 👍🏻
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Glad I quit. This seems like a nightmare
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Yes indeed @criffy this year is another step backwards. Pretty much the case every year since 2015, maybe 2016 since they added clubs that year and that was a good thing in my opinion. The problem is that they are running out of room to step backwards. Pretty soon they will fall off that cliff. Gold is next to impossible to amass unless you are extremely proficient at gold HR battles, which I am not. My time spent in the app is way down compared to prior years. Most time in app is spent watching a few videos and collecting gifts. The only good thing is that I am piling up a decent bit of gold because there simply hasn't been anything worth spending it on yet. Zero gold spent. So long story short, no you aren't missing a thing.
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yep no videos for me for 2 days Glu sucks ripping people out
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Customer service is the worst
    Videos working! Thanks @Bigpredfan
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Videos working! Thanks @Bigpredfan
    Glad to hear that!
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Hmmmm definitely gonna try that next time. This is ridiculous tho.. videos still not working. 

Ok....glu fine 150 video cap I’m slowly accepting this but can you at least create a functioning video counter reset that doesn’t have to be manipulated? 🙄 
    Technically you could force close at 7:59 eastern, but it isn’t worth risking honestly 

FYI I hard closed the app at 7:57 eastern yesterday because of CVC and video counter did reset correctly
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Nice that the video reset time (coincidentally???) Is the same time CVC ends ! Mine still hasn't reset. Is double gold still working ? Just wondering if I'm losing 750 or 1500 gold today. Just like the market ...lol
    Double gold is just a distant memory...
    Glad I watched all my videos last night 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I did the same. I saw the double gold offers expired at midnight last night and the double gold videos has always coincided with them.
    I tried to. I got about 70 vids in and fell asleep. Oh well, better than nothing.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    1994EXPOS said:
    Hmmmm definitely gonna try that next time. This is ridiculous tho.. videos still not working. 

Ok....glu fine 150 video cap I’m slowly accepting this but can you at least create a functioning video counter reset that doesn’t have to be manipulated? 🙄 
    Technically you could force close at 7:59 eastern, but it isn’t worth risking honestly 

FYI I hard closed the app at 7:57 eastern yesterday because of CVC and video counter did reset correctly
    I've been turning my phone off completely right beforehand (in part so I don't mindlessly open the app again), and the counter has always reset for me. Granted it's only been 3-4 days' worth.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Keep in mind I got banned by tapjoy last year for doing the ad identifier reset.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Getting double gold atm. Too bad I watched 100 of my 500 already though 
    Same here double gold 👍🏻
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    My dumbass forgot to hard close before 8PM last night... that's obnoxious 
    I wonder if they turned it on because the ads are running so slow
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Ads were going a little better this morning. Now back to a 30-45 second gap between them again. LOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm going to give Glu the benefit of the doubt for once and say their servers are overwhelmed. I am going minutes between available videos.  That can't be intentional.   
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Go download videos in 2019 then get back to us. LOL

2019 works great.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I thought I read somewhere in 19 that they are using AWS.  There shouldn't be any problems with servers if that's the case unless they're being cheap and not paying for the power they really need.
    Double gold will be starting at 3am est.. how do I know? Because my videos have slowed way down last night and at a near crawl today. Thanks glu 👍🏻 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @mythicaldragon my videos are working fine. Check your WiFi. (Joking of course). Hoping for double gold this weekend and that they’re not so slow in loading. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    @mythicaldragon my videos are working fine. Check your WiFi. (Joking of course). Hoping for double gold this weekend and that they’re not so slow in loading. 
    It must just be me then. Hopefully it improves cuz I fully expect double gold to start at 3am 🤞😬
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Double gold is live!
    And... Videos are zooming 😬👍🏻
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Anyone know how long double gold vids lasts for? Double Gold Offers expire in 2.5 days according to the main screen, but the surveys double gold expires in 5.5 days.  Just wondering what I should base my daily video watching on.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @eman0023 If memory serves me correct, a couple of times last year the offers went longer than the double gold videos. So I am planning on watching videos the next few days. Then offers later.