Login from this device is unavailable

I have been logged out of my account multiple times so far.  I was in my account, closed the app, opened it 5 minutes later and was logged out and get the message “you cannot login on this device”.  This is the only device I have and have played 19 and 20 with this device only.  Have messaged customer service in game and through the website with no response for 3 hours.  How is this game so broken?  This is happening to tons of people and still no resolution?

Comments

• RIOTRIOT Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I cant login either since this morning smh

• grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Just happened to me frigging pissed
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Why the heck won’t anyone at Glu respond 
    Still no reply back. Im so glad i never spent money in this game.
  • IXRHINOXIIXRHINOXI Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I had to email them from here and send them message in game.  They never responded in game and had to jump through hoops in email including sending them a list of players I have, how much gold I have, what rank I am, and a screen shot of a receipt.  
  • Fiercebull67Fiercebull67 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    IXRHINOXI said:
    I have been logged out of my account multiple times so far.  I was in my account, closed the app, opened it 5 minutes later and was logged out and get the message “you cannot login on this device”.  This is the only device I have and have played 19 and 20 with this device only.  Have messaged customer service in game and through the website with no response for 3 hours.  How is this game so broken?  This is happening to tons of people and still no resolution?
    I have been having the same issues along with my wife and kid... can't connect via facebook or email.. get the same message you do when I try my email.. GLU is nothing more than a legalized SCAM in my opinion.. 
    Why the heck won’t anyone at Glu respond 
    because they are a bunch of useless money grubbing assholes. and dont have a **** clue of what customer service is

Look familiar 
  • IXRHINOXIIXRHINOXI Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Sounds about right.  Mine was linked through my email.  Had to email them back and forth and prove to them it’s my club though my email is linked to it lol