Options

TSB 20 Update

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
I noticed that there’s a new update, has anyone experienced issues after downloading? 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I haven’t noticed a difference honestly. I’m assuming the update has to do with the all-star tickets transferring though. 
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I updated mine around 2 am central. Got logged out of my account and closed the app and reopened and was suddenly logged back in. Weird. But no all star ticket transfer 
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Anyone on Android notice the app has started to drag ass like on 19?  Leveling players, switching between things all suck now.  It was pretty good when it was first released, now it seems like it's constantly waiting for crap.
  • Options
    basicipadbasicipad Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Update didn’t help my iPad. Still can’t login using email. Still can’t get past 91% loading after selecting the learn option
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Does it fix the 5p gold video reset bug? I was trying to get in a last min CVC match and forgot to close out in time. Perfect for double gold
  • Options
    jasntmasonjasntmason Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Still a POS after the update for Android. Glitches, freezes, and shuts down once logged in for 60-90 seconds