Video Daily Limit Reset

ugandadawgsugandadawgs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Has anyone else’s video limit not been resetting? Mine hasn’t for the last 2 days and I hit the 500 limit last night. With 2x gold going on this is a problem 

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    This has been posted about a ton.

You need to hard close the app by 8PM est. That is when the counter will reset. You cant have the app minimized or anything, completely close out of it.
  • ugandadawgsugandadawgs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Got it, so from what someone else mentioned to me basically don't be on from 7:30-8 eastern?
    Yea, I hard close around 745 last night and got back in 810 or so.  Wanted to make sure I got it for 2x gold. Worked just fine.
  • ugandadawgsugandadawgs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Great, thank you so much 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    You don't need that large of a window. Close at 7:59est, log back in at 8:01... good enough. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    You don't need that large of a window. Close at 7:59est, log back in at 8:01... good enough. 

That didn't work for me. No comment on how stupid that is anyway. There are usually CvC matchups

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This is absolutely asinine
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well, I did get some "redemption". I followed Dragon's advice and just looked at the surveys. I took one that maybe lasted 10 minutes and I got 1200 gold. I may just do this all day instead. Better ROI on my time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Has anyone figured out how to not make the videos take 30 seconds to load a new one. If I’m lucky I can get 1 video a minute right now. Not that I watch them often but this makes it even harder to do it. 
    @jalapenocubbies I've found that resetting ad ID helps with this... could just be conspiracy theory but give it a shot.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Holy cow!  Any of you guys that can get the full 500 videos in one day, hat's off.

I watched 380 since the counter reset yesterday, and I would rather take a sharp stick to the eye than try that many again...

I thought trying to cram 500+ BGs in one day was a grind, jeezus.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Tdub71 said:
    Holy cow!  Any of you guys that can get the full 500 videos in one day, hat's off.

I watched 380 since the counter reset yesterday, and I would rather take a sharp stick to the eye than try that many again...

Man, I mad it through 280 and felt the same way!
    My counter didn't re set tonight and I am not really to upset about it
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

402. Much worse than BGs all day. Painful. 😂
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I watched about 20 after the counter reset today, and I think I blacked out for a few minutes...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I watched about 20 after the counter reset today, and I think I blacked out for a few minutes...
    If they loaded one after the other I would be enjoying them so much more 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m so **** tired of them not resetting

its just stupid AF that even though I’m not playing, and my phone isn’t on, that they don’t reset because you don’t have the app hard closed.

thats absolutely **** stupid.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Something interesting just happened. 

I didn’t close out the app and the videos did NOT reset after 8 eastern. I still had 380 left so I wasn’t concerned.

however they have now reset. I guess they reset after I hard closed the next time 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Well, I did get some "redemption". I followed Dragon's advice and just looked at the surveys. I took one that maybe lasted 10 minutes and I got 1200 gold. I may just do this all day instead. Better ROI on my time.
    And to maximize your gold if asked if Hispanic say yes.  Or else the quiz always ends.
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Dumbest thing they could ever do is mess with the videos. No matter how many videos you watch you won't catch the players that pay. But if they make the videos such a ridiculous experience, it will turn people off from paying...like, "why should I waste my time on this at all?"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Videos are so terribly slow I’m leaving about half on the table daily. Very frustrating 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It's going to be a marathon tonight to see how many I can get before the double gold expires or I fall asleep.