And for that reason, I’m fkn out. GFY Glu

NoTeethPelosiNoTeethPelosi Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Last straw gone. GFY Glu. I’ll have to spend my ‘fk you’ money elsewhere. Just deleted 20, 19, 18, and 17. GFY GLU.

Wish all of you good luck. AS LVL 15 down the fkn drain. GFY.

Ps. Glu........………GFY. 

Pps. In advance of the negative comments, feel free to use this -> ‘GFY’ as a reply. 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So you had a run of bad luck and are quitting?  I’ve had that run before.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Why would u waste all that gold on these $hitty boxes/players? Maybe now you’ll have time to look for dentures?!?!?! 
    Good Luck to you brother...
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Fwiw, I opened 3 boxes yesterday and got both Trout and Clevinger. Like @Bigpredfan said, luck comes and goes 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Between my alt team and main team I’ve opened 31 of the 500 gold boxes, 2 of the 250 boxes, and 5 Conforto boxes. Pulled Soto once on each team. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I opened WAY too many boxes looking for Arenado or Marte early this week.  Only landed Desmond.

Opened a few too many on my Trout-fishing excursion, and only got Tauchman.

5 boxes today and got Strasburg, Soto, and Olsen.

That means I will probably be 0-fer next week, but I am a glutton for punishment...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I try to be very disciplined with my chasing (only chase if both 5-stars are helpful). I needed a C and 1B so I chased the Tigers box. 23 boxes for Miggy. I'll take that as a decent result.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Nah nah nah... hey hey..... goodbye.

Like to say we will miss you but don’t want to lie
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
This discussion has been closed.