Surveys Paying Out BxP and EVO WITH The Gold?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Due to my stupid video timer not starting over yesterday (even though I logged out before 7PM CST), I have been doing surveys all day.

The past hour or so, when I completed a survey and collected my reward, the game was telling me I was getting anywhere between 1500-3000 BXP, 5 or 7 EVO, and the gold.

The gold has been adding up properly, but the BxP has not.  I also have no effing clue how much EVO I actually own right now bc my team is still Bronze.  I put in a ticket to CS to let them know the BxP wasn't adding up, and of course they are currently playing dumb.

2 questions:

1) Is it common for the surveys to pay out BxP and EVO too?

2) Where can I find how much EVO I have?  When I go to IMPROVE, it only shows BxP, so that's how I was able to figure out I wasn't getting the rewards it was saying.

Thanks!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    1. I’ve seen the BXP screen after a survey, but am not sure if it actually adds it to your totals.  I don’t think it is supposed to give out BXP and is just a bug 
    2.  You won’t know how much evo you have until you go silver 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Ty bigpred

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Ty bigpred
    No problem. Just another one of my useless posts 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    1. I’ve seen the BXP screen after a survey, but am not sure if it actually adds it to your totals.  I don’t think it is supposed to give out BXP and is just a bug 
    2.  You won’t know how much evo you have until you go silver 
    It is indeed a display bug and nothing gets added.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Do you have to make an account or anything for the surveys?
    Do you have to make an account or anything for the surveys?
    nope. Just answer the questions. They are typically pretty easy