Double charged for Field Pass

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
I purchased the field pass today. $19.99 but it came through my account as $42.82? WTH?! I contacted both Glu and made a claim with my bank about this issue. Glu has yet to respond. 

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @TBWepa did you get two email receipts? If so that should be enough to have them correct it. Just give them both ticket/order numbers.  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    JTPASTOR said:
    @TBWepa did you get two email receipts? If so that should be enough to have them correct it. Just give them both ticket/order numbers.  
    I haven’t gotten a receipt yet. Hoping I get one through my email soon. But how do you purchase something twice like the field pass if the purchase option doesn’t show after you already bought it?
    TBWepa said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    I haven’t gotten a receipt yet. Hoping I get one through my email soon. But how do you purchase something twice like the field pass if the purchase option doesn’t show after you already bought it?
    I’ve done it before accidentally. But got two emails and they refunded me. Hope they come in for you soon. They should be able to see what you’ve purchased but it helps having a receipt too in my experiences. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    TBWepa said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    I’ve done it before accidentally. But got two emails and they refunded me. Hope they come in for you soon. They should be able to see what you’ve purchased but it helps having a receipt too in my experiences. 
    Yea I will probably get my email receipt tomorrow. But I found it bizarre so hopefully someone had this happen that they can inform me about it. Much appreciated 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    i opened a ticket with glu for getting double charged for field pass. they asked me for the two receipts. i sent them, then they replied:

All transactions for this game are handled through your device's App Stores. Due to this, all billing inquiries and refund requests must be submitted to Apple or Google. 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    @iratepirate I had an issue with purchases not going through and had to contact Apple to get it straightened out so I can see that logic a little. But Glu should be able to see the different transaction numbers and issue a refund. 
    Problem got fixed. Apparently there was a issue with my last purchase of the bundles Tuesday that didn’t go through until Friday after I had purchased the field pass. 
    TBWepa said:
    Problem got fixed. Apparently there was a issue with my last purchase of the bundles Tuesday that didn’t go through until Friday after I had purchased the field pass. 
    That’s great.