No Available Offers

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
Anyone know how to fix this? I have a iPhone on IOS. CS told me to change my region, but I have to cancel all my subscriptions first and plus I’m already in the US on my apple account 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That happened to me in ‘19 about halfway through the year. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    You are tapjoy jailed. Eventually you’ll get let out, probably several months down the road. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    How did I get jailed? The last time I ever did any offers from it was final fantasy on when ‘19 was released?
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Don't know if that's what you did, but resetting your phone ad id will eventually get you banned from tapjoy offers
    Aww gotcha, Never reset my ID but I know I’ve toggled the ad tracking when that became a big thing last year 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That what it is a ban from tapjoy. I was banned last year as well for changing my ad id number to many times. First it was a month long suspension and then they eventually permanently banned for the duration of year. Should not really need to change ad id number with video limit this year, I would think anyways 🤷‍♂️
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    Aww gotcha, Never reset my ID but I know I’ve toggled the ad tracking when that became a big thing last year 
    I toggled the ad tracking thing too, to see if it’d help with the video lag. It did not. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And now I am banned too. Wrote CS, no but real solution in their replies so far. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    TBWepa said:
    I toggled the ad tracking thing too, to see if it’d help with the video lag. It did not. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And now I am banned too. Wrote CS, no but real solution in their replies so far. 
    It’s helping now with the video lag for me. But for others it’s not. So if I keep toggling it I’m just going to keep getting banned from tapjoy? Even though it works on videos for me? I’d take the videos over the offers so maybe I’ll just leave it then. Lol
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @TBWepa I just turned the limit ad tracking on and my tapjoy offers came back! Try it on your iPhone.