Reset Legend, or roll with it.

SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
Normally I make my legend a catcher, but I brought over piazza as a keeper, he'll be my catcher all year.

What is the next best position? I'm thinking 2B or SS.
I have Brett at 3B so that's locked up all year too. 

I fubar'd it and went with 1B. Of course I immediately pulled a better 1B, so I'm stuck with my Legend as DH or reset my legend. Not sure if it's worth it.
A reset Legend would improve both 2B and SS, just not sure if it's worth the reset. (I'm still bronze, just saving up to fully upgrade everyone once I go silver.)

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @SheetFreak your ML could be your DH until he is better than your current 1B. He should get better as the game progresses. But if you are still bronze then a reset is a good option. Once you are silver or gold or above that becomes harder because you start over. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Isnt it like 100 gold to reset or something? Just watch a couple vids during 2x gold weekend and reset.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Thekid84 I think it’s 500 gold. But it’s the resources that are more costly than the gold. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I agree with 2B and SS being top options, but you will pull better players all year no matter the position. 1B may happen more frequently than 2B, but it's up to you to decide whether you will continually level those upgrades or just ride with your ML and use the resources elsewhere. If you want to reset him, bronze is the best time to do it 🤷🏻‍♂️ no sense in waiting and changing him two months from now while he's gold 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71