WOH 3/30

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That power is nice. We'll see if it's reasonable today.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have ML capped with his skill
    I have a double boosted keeper from both sides of the plate with 16% boost
    I have all hitting upgrades capped

and I still don’t think I have a chance yet 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Pretty tough in silver, it will def take some gold and restarts or alot of patience to clear it. Unless its been adjusted.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Pretty tough in silver, it will def take some gold and restarts or alot of patience to clear it. Unless its been adjusted.
    Gold is the plan for next week sometime. Saving up now for the jump 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Welp, WoH in 2019 has officially been shut down.

Jerks. Took away my fun.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Someone will have to fill me in why they make WOH so difficult already. It’s basically impossible at silver. I’m a near 55k silver team and can’t get out of level 3. Is what it is i guess. Just another event I won’t play and since I can’t win basically any BG or streak more than 2-3 games guess that rules me out for pretty much every event. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Someone will have to fill me in why they make WOH so difficult already. It’s basically impossible at silver. I’m a near 55k silver team and can’t get out of level 3. Is what it is i guess. Just another event I won’t play and since I can’t win basically any BG or streak more than 2-3 games guess that rules me out for pretty much every event. 
    They've taken the fun out of it for sure. Just seems like a gold pit now. If you're willing to drops thousands in gold then you will beat it...maybe. lol
    I go as far as I can in pro, then I just cycle level 1 for warm up for picks and bonus games. It’s all I can do at this point. 4-8 on pro is the furthest. I’ll see how far I can get later today 
    JTPASTOR said:
    They've taken the fun out of it for sure. Just seems like a gold pit now. If you're willing to drops thousands in gold then you will beat it...maybe. lol
    I doubt it. I’m losing on 3.7 consistently so I stopped. Even if I push to beat that then what? Pay even more to try and beat 4 and 5 for a crappy no skill bxp player. Sorry, they have lost their minds with this. Don’t fear though, 6 levels will be coming soon! 
    JTPASTOR said:
    I doubt it. I’m losing on 3.7 consistently so I stopped. Even if I push to beat that then what? Pay even more to try and beat 4 and 5 for a crappy no skill bxp player. Sorry, they have lost their minds with this. Don’t fear though, 6 levels will be coming soon! 
    Soon being Wednesday 
    I had no idea they did 6 levels already in Royale. Haven’t paid attention because mondays have been too hard as it is. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Dear Glu,
    Do you all share a brain? You want us to spend gold on bonus players etc. but you make WOH impossible to beat even with the bonus players so what the f_ck is the use! What’s the incentive? Absolute morons!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Capped keepers and legend and still was ridiculous at gold...had to use a gold restart and 80 boost to get it done...if your silver I highly suggest just getting whatever resources you can and wait till your atleast gold
    edited March 2020
    whammo911 said:
    Capped keepers and legend and still was ridiculous at gold...had to use a gold restart and 80 boost to get it done...if your silver I highly suggest just getting whatever resources you can and wait till your atleast gold
    @whammo911 Congrats!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    well done @whammo911!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Video boosted Silver 10 guys losing to Bronze 1 Pitchers on Warmup Level 2.3.    For a chance at a 2.5 star Dee Gordan that I have already dropped three times from draft pick pulls.....
    edited March 2020
    Cost about 2k gold...can definitely do it cheaper but I wanted to get it done...gold is like silver last year...got lucky on boxes last week/weekend and made the move...used the Sunday box deal for repulls to get xp...I think after the keepers get boosted it will be better but...those double plays are killer...I really feel like I’m playing with my silver team last year
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    This is really bullshit. I can't beat lv3 of "Clark's Tower" with a 42k silver team. Keeper Gonzo, ML, and last weekend's Soto don't even stand a chance against Joe Smith.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Not even attempting to cycle that nonsense. It was fine until 5.10......which was a nightmare.....
    Nice moen, just so you know how ridiculous it is, I’m in 3rd place with like 14 mil in mvp rankings....I’m sure it will change but that’s really silly
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Well, even though GLU screwed my 2019 fun, I'm still sticking with my plan to build a solid team then try this at gold in a few months.

Changing 2019 like that was a real crappy thing for them to do. Jerks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@drsmartassphd I agree about 19, that's crappy. Plus 18 continued WOH so GLU is not being consistent. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    @drsmartassphd I agree about 19, that's crappy. Plus 18 continued WOH so GLU is not being consistent. 
    I didn’t want to mention ‘18 in case they “forgot”. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Not even attempting to cycle that nonsense. It was fine until 5.10......which was a nightmare.....
    What do you have Conforto’s skills leveled at? I have them leveled at 5. I used 80 Gold Boost twice and I didn’t score the first time and then scored one run on the restart. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Well, even though GLU screwed my 2019 fun, I'm still sticking with my plan to build a solid team then try this at gold in a few months.

Changing 2019 like that was a real crappy thing for them to do. Jerks.

Yeah I wish they didn't do that.  What an a-hole move of them.  I liked playing 19 on Mondays because I can't do anything on 20.  
    Just no.  
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Has anyone in silver cleared "Clark's Tower" at all, yet?  If so, how much gold did it cost you?  

Edit: Better question, has anyone in silver  cleared the top tower, at all this season?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Guess they expect us all to be gold or higher after two weeks
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I had conforto’s skill at 8
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I refuse to throw gold, cash, etc, at this atrocity.  Beyond frustrating...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Every at bat is like playing Babe Ruth 🤣😂