WOH 3/30

2Next

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Well they longer give as the Dr. calls it “cheat level” anymore...when u pop out or strike out it no longer flashes...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I haven't even cleared pro yet in silver. Double RHP keeper with skills 8/4. Tried video restart with 80g boost and still wasn't close. Not gonna stress till I go gold 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I stalled at 4.9 at silver. I decided to go gold and got my lineup all to G10. I was then easily able to cycle. It didn’t cost me any gold to complete level 4 and five and only one video reset. Definetly go gold!
  • fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Rofl a 135 left handed batter cannot beat a 45 righthanded pitcher this is the end of a once great game 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I stalled at 4.9 at silver. I decided to go gold and got my lineup all to G10. I was then easily able to cycle. It didn’t cost me any gold to complete level 4 and five and only one video reset. Definetly go gold!
    To make sure i understand, you are talking about Pro correct?  
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited March 2020
    To make sure i understand, you are talking about Pro correct?  
    No, was the Tower. I did go with the 80 gold option on 5.10, but other than that it was the same lineup as I used in Silver. Big difference in how well my team performed 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I don’t have a capped player yet, in Gold I did get to. Corbin and managed one hit, 1-6 vs 5.9 with a Gold 9 Soto with his skill at 4.  I think I’ll fare better with a couple better players for the mid rounds and capping my team but miles easier than silver was (4.10 was my best in silver).
  • TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Beat it once on silver w/gold boosts. But not worth it. Like everyone said it’s a B
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Well mantle just keeps falling short with skills at 8/8 all hitting upgrades maxed and pennants at 40/60 and using 80g boost and After going 1-2 I’m now 1-20...buzzkillongton for sure
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    The juice is not worth the squeeze 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Video boosted Silver 10 versus some bronze pitcher, Clark’s Tower 1.10.  Base hit, then Triple Play.  But that’s ok, video replay opportunity!  Shocker, video is unavailable.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If WOH is pushing us to gold already, I am guessing Glu is serious about everyone having to go Diamond this year.  I can't imagine they will let us stay gold for a full calendar year. 
  • slowspeexdslowspeexd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    DFBB said:
    That power is nice. We'll see if it's reasonable today.  Oh you know will be 
  • slowspeexdslowspeexd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I refuse to throw gold, cash, etc, at this atrocity.  Beyond frustrating...  Why not take advantage of the free gold, you get 10 right now