VIP

Bd391975Bd391975 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How do I become a vip member 

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Spend $810+ on the game.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • BackinBlack66BackinBlack66 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    There is no set $$ amount. I spent way way more than $800 in 2019 and never saw VIP. It’s all hit or miss. 
  • jonnycat24jonnycat24 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here. I’m level 10 and no vip
  • kalawsokalawso Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Level 10. No VIP.
  • jonnycat24jonnycat24 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got vip. You need to get to around 8430 tickets. The free tickets you they give you don’t count.  I got to 8300 and still nothing. Then bought something to get me to 8500 and it popped up. 
  • NickTheKnight25NickTheKnight25 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It’s definitely not anywhere near $800, but I’ve probably spent a couple hundred or so. While that’s probably the most important factor, you also need to play the game alot. This doesn’t just mean logging on daily for a few minutes, it means maybe 1-2 hours collectively each day or every couple days. Club participation is also said to be a factor, so make a point of participating in as many events/clashes as possible and donating to the club. 
    Billy Chapel: “I don't know if I have anything left.”

Gus Sinski: “You just throw whatever you got, whatever's left. The boys are all here for you. We're gonna be awesome for you right now!”

-For the Love of the Game
  • roundmound17roundmound17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hmmm I’m up over $800 easily would be nice to get it 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Money is the only factor, if your AS10 means your close. (have to factor in the free tickets they give you) Spend a few more bucks and it should unlock. All the other stuff is "white noise" and means nothing. You could play the game for a total of 2min and spend the magic number and boom your VIP.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If you make VIP before next Friday then you will get April’s VIP gift (XP and cash) immediately, plus Friday you will get Mays gift
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    very good point. This is true. x2 gifts.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • roundmound17roundmound17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    whynot said:
    If you make VIP before next Friday then you will get April’s VIP gift (XP and cash) immediately, plus Friday you will get Mays gift
    I sure hope I’m there! 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Or just send @dkarski87 37 gifts, that's a known VIP shortcut
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Thanks @dkarski87. I really appreciate the badge. You really went above and beyond here. I didn’t even need to send him gifts. I just started talking about hockey in 2021 and he delivered the goods. Again, thanks!