Oh my. Free gold fixed

bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Seems to be working for me.

Comments

• shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Yea, now that double gold is almost over it gets fixed lol,,,, weird huh
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Don’t speak too soon get a few videos deep and the load time goes back to the delay 😂🙃
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    mine has been rocking all afternoon. Trying to get to 500 before the cap, then slam it again before it's over tonight. Worth a shot to rescue something from a failed double gold weekend.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Has anyone actually got to 0/500 videos left in the course of 24 hours?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I did it twice (after whining about 380 on the first day of double gold).  It. Was. Torture.  Saturday and Sunday...  Good thing I have no life...
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I did before they had these most recent issues. I am thinking it is fixed now, but that is of course way too late to salvage 4 days of a double gold weekend. They ought to extend it for our trouble.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I did before they had these most recent issues. I am thinking it is fixed now, but that is of course way too late to salvage 4 days of a double gold weekend. They ought to extend it for our trouble.
    I am of the opinion that double gold only existed because of our trouble. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Mine has work well all day I hit my 500 limit for the first time in awhile. Very fitting it’s fixed as double gold ends at 3am 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I persevered through the slow videos for the past few days and hit the 500 mark everyday.  After doing another 500 tonight I'll be north of 70K gold.  I have bought exactly zero boxes so far on 20 - hopefully we see something equivalent to the POTM boxes soon, so I have a good reason to spend.  If not, I may just be boring and blow all my gold on team hitting upgrades for levels 85-100. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    70K is a lot of F'n gold this early.  Wow...
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    That’s no way to live...at all...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    70K is a lot of F'n gold this early.  Wow...
    the boxes havent been overly impressive so if you arent competing in daily events, its been fairly easy to accumulate throw gold battles and videos.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Can anyone say it's been fixed on Android?  I went through 500 videos last night in ~7.5 hours.  That's not even close to what it used to be .
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I maxed out my video all 6 days. Was a grind but I made it.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Last night was the first night it started working well for me. Of course it was the last night of double gold. I’m sitting on 45K so far. Team still bronze. Goal is to be around 200K when I finally decide to start building.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Anyone think they'll increase the number of available movies again?  I'd rather have 4 per movie and unlimited.  I was able to go through 4-5k gold a day last year and for the most part that encouraged me to spend some money along the way.  With this limit in place, I have no such desire.
  • pdiehmpdiehm Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i'm still trying to figure out what the gold is used for.  I have 36/500 left right now, but all I do is click while I'm working.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    It is used to buy boxes and level up players