Options

Free Gold

JSEBJSEB Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
What is the most efficient way to get the free gold? I have done surveys and watched videos but can't decide whats faster. Doing surveys gets you more at once, but they almost always take longer than the estimated time. What do you guys do?

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Level up and watch videos.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Surveys are a good way if you have a good one (pays more than 10 gold a minute, same rate as videos when they load well)
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was having issues with surveys. Multiple times I would see a survey that told me it paid (for example) 60 gold and would take 4 minutes, then once I completed it my balance in the survey screen would show that I received the 60 gold as promised, but when exiting back to the main Tapjoy / video screen it only gives me 7 gold instead of the 60 shown on the screen in the survey (bottom, right corner).
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I was having issues with surveys. Multiple times I would see a survey that told me it paid (for example) 60 gold and would take 4 minutes, then once I completed it my balance in the survey screen would show that I received the 60 gold as promised, but when exiting back to the main Tapjoy / video screen it only gives me 7 gold instead of the 60 shown on the screen in the survey (bottom, right corner).
    That happens when the first couple of questions show you aren’t the demographic they are looking for. It cuts the survey short and gives you a little compensation for your time. At least I’ve had that a couple of times 
  • Options
    JSEBJSEB Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Level up and watch videos.
    wdym by level up? do you get more gold as a higher level
  • Options
    Jlum15Jlum15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    You get gold for advancing from Bronze 1 to Bronze 2 then to Bronze 3 and so on. The amount of gold you earn increases as you go further but it also takes longer to reach the next level
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    That happens when the first couple of questions show you aren’t the demographic they are looking for. It cuts the survey short and gives you a little compensation for your time. At least I’ve had that a couple of times 
    I've also had that happen, but in these instances I have completed the full 4 minute (or however long) survey, the balance shows correctly in the survey screen, but then only gives me the minimal comp when exiting to TSB.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I've also had that happen, but in these instances I have completed the full 4 minute (or however long) survey, the balance shows correctly in the survey screen, but then only gives me the minimal comp when exiting to TSB.
    :(
  • Options
    slowspeexdslowspeexd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    There's an even quicker out, all you got to do is start a survey them back out and say the link didn't work. In get about 2:00 gold before the stop giving you free gold  And that takes about 10 seconds to do that