screenshot

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
have a screenshot that i want to post so you can see what i'm dealing with but do not know how.was told to go where you want to post it then look for sun and mountain? please help

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    click on the box in the post area that looks like a mountain with a sun rising over it.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    sorry i'm stupid.do not know where the box in the post area is located.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Top right,  just above where you type your post.  Click the down-arrow, and choose file.  Select the pic, give it time to appear in the post, then post comment.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    sorry i'm stupid.do not know where the box in the post area is located.
    When you go to make a post it looks like this. Then you see the picture we all say 

so i need to transfer the screenshot to my pc?
    have the screenshot in my phone on photos.saw what you were talking about.clicked it said insert image images are on my pc .anyway i'm really sorry i cannot figure this out and bugging you guys.i'll just deal with it.thanks
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    have the screenshot in my phone on photos.saw what you were talking about.clicked it said insert image images are on my pc .anyway i'm really sorry i cannot figure this out and bugging you guys.i'll just deal with it.thanks
    I just use my phone for this site 
    hey again.ok one more time. i have a screenshot on my phone.want everyone to see what i'm dealing with.is there someone i need to send it to?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Post it here.  That way any of us can see it, and give advice.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    First you click on this: 
    Then you select "choose files": 

Finally, you'll be able to select your desired file:

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Well done @retirepujols 👍🏼 Couldn’t motivate myself to do it lol
    It's all done with mirrors
    this
    i'm sorry.i got that part down but when i choose files it doesn't show my screenshot
    anyway for what it's worth i tried uninstalling 2020 but that didn't work.so next i tried installing on a different phone i have.had to create a whole new team but no problems at all.only thing is this is a cheapy phone so it doesn't keep a charge long.so i think my problem is my phone ( that has been dropped a few times ) i'm still able to play 2020 so i guess i'll just deal with it.still can play 2019 with no problems so in closing i thank everyone for their help