Options

Hmmm... what a coincidence

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
Shocking how fast videos load now that x2 gold is over, nothing suspicious at all 🙄

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Shocking how we had double gold 2 non-holiday weekends in a row
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Shocking how fast videos load now that x2 gold is over, nothing suspicious at all 🙄

I hate GLU more than most, but it was fixed sometime yesterday.  Just sayin
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

• Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

By then all drive to watch videos was lost lol. I'll be happy when my game stops crashing every 20 mins 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I watched 400 videos after the issue was fixed. 200 before and 200 after the reset. That was so good 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Same here. Finally worked like normal last night before bed. So typical lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

By then all drive to watch videos was lost lol. I'll be happy when my game stops crashing every 20 mins 
    I get it.  I was completely flacid by Sunday.  But I went from 6 to midnight pretty quick once it was resolved and was able to bust out 2500 ish yesterday afternoon