Leveling up to gold

smackitsakicsmackitsakic Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
What’s everyone’s strategy for moving from Silver to Gold? I jumped way too early in ‘19, but so far in ‘20 my Silver team is struggling to win even though I’ve got everything close to maxed. What do you suggest?

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Hang in there and remember, we’re all in this together
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I went to gold on Monday. I was able to cycle in WoH and have won 63 in a row today. My lineup is G10 and my first two starters are G6+, bullpen is still S10.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    @maddmaxx67 are your bats all 300+ max players?
    Thekid84 said:
    @maddmaxx67 are your bats all 300+ max players?
    I have one 295 hitter and the rest are 305 or higher.
  • smackitsakicsmackitsakic Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Maddmaxx were you cycling in silver? Winning lots of bonus games?
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I went to gold on Monday. I was able to cycle in WoH and have won 63 in a row today. My lineup is G10 and my first two starters are G6+, bullpen is still S10.
    Wait until you hit a certain threshold of wins in gold lololol, then all you’ll face is plat teams
  • koyiehillkoyiehill Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    If I have 50k xp 350 evo but my pennants aren’t maxed and I’m almost maxed on team bonus I should stay at silver right?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    It’s a it’s about 25k XPs per player to go from s10 to g10. Depends on how good you want to be in gold. Don’t forget the cash for the upgrades. Good table in the top thread. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    koyiehill said:
    If I have 50k xp 350 evo but my pennants aren’t maxed and I’m almost maxed on team bonus I should stay at silver right?
    The higher you go, the further away from max pennants you will be. I never worry about those. I always make sure my team upgrades are full. Then I make sure I have lots of cash, XP, and Evo to upgrade my players when I move up. Of course if you are losing most of your bonus games, it’s time to move up regardless. It’s no fun losing all the time and moving up and upgrading your team is how you win.
    Maddmaxx were you cycling in silver? Winning lots of bonus games?
    I did not cycle in silver. I stalled at 4.9 with silver. I was winning about 88% of my bonus games in silver. I went to gold in the middle of WOH and immediately cycled with a G10 lineup
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Wait until you hit a certain threshold of wins in gold lololol, then all you’ll face is plat teams
    That’s the same thing that’s happening now in silver, facing only gold teams. 
  • walkoffherowalkoffhero Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I was facing platinum teams in bonus games and I was a silver ten.I had to use 600 tickets to lvl from silver 5 to gold.