HR Battles Bug

2Next

Comments

• 0for56Davis0for56Davis Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

These losers keep on quitting and glu wont do anything about it..thats 180 gold lost per match!! WTF is going on 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm fed up with this. Yes, I've only been playing cash battles, but its very frustrating. There's been at least 10 quitters today.

Don't even know if it's intentional or not. However, Glu must address this issue as it is completely gamebreaking.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Do the losers get their cash or gold back by quitting? Other than screwing over the winner, what does the loser have to gain from quitting before the battle is over? 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    Do the losers get their cash or gold back by quitting? Other than screwing over the winner, what does the loser have to gain from quitting before the battle is over? 
    Nothing. They gain nothing. They just ensure that both lose. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Horse42 said:

I had one guy last week, he beat me like three times in a row.  The 4th time, I was really far ahead when i finished--but he quit and I won nothing.  Seemed pretty clear he was a sore loser.  To Glu's credit, they did refund me my 100 gold. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Almost the end of April and it’s still happening... a lot. Should I just assume people force quitting isn’t getting fixed any time soon? I’m starting to run out of things in the game that aren’t screwing me over
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    n8DayV said:
    I’m starting to run out of things in the game that aren’t screwing me over
    Welcome to MLB Tap Sports Baseball.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Metsicans said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    Horse42 said:

I had one guy last week, he beat me like three times in a row.  The 4th time, I was really far ahead when i finished--but he quit and I won nothing.  Seemed pretty clear he was a sore loser.  To Glu's credit, they did refund me my 100 gold. 
    Anyone getting the run around from CS with this trash bug now? I'm owed a decent stack of cash and gold from last couple days of quitting babybinches but they just want to blame my poor wifi and/or device. I guess it's really my fault for bothering with this pos in the first place...