Let me know what yall think. Do you agree disagree or dont care at all

oopsdididothatoopsdididothat Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I like playing tap but sometimes it feels like I'm getting scammed.  

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Don’t care at all honestly. It is the same as it has been the last few years. I don’t expect to beat WOH until I have my team in gold and batters capped. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I don't care either.  There is a viable work-around for season mode, and it really shouldn't just be free resources anyway.

As far as WOH, I don't care about it as anything more than a resource-gathering tool anyway.  Unless the player offered is a substantial upgrade, I just slow-play for BGs, cash, and picks.  Take whatever bonus points I can get with the bonus players I might already have.
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    How do you slowplay walkoff?"....what do you mean exactly?
    Slow play could mean several different things. 

1.  Autoplay level 1 rounds 1-7. Lost round 8 on purpose, rinse and repeat. Helps to get picks and cash isn’t terrible affected either way. 
    2.  Never autoplay. All manual. That way all round win prizes doesn’t cost you anything. 
    3.  When you have a bonus player, use him for every round of every level to maximize points 
  • oopsdididothatoopsdididothat Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I agree with everything you guys are saying but if a ball is a ball and a strike is a strike why is it cool for glu to cuck us on woh but not any other game mode. 
    I agree with everything you guys are saying but if a ball is a ball and a strike is a strike why is it cool for glu to cuck us on woh but not any other game mode. 
    Again, it’s been that way for years. Either your batter is good enough or he isn’t. If the strike came down the middle and you popped it up every time, the result would be the same 
    edited April 2020
     I've been playing woh since it has been introduced I've been cycling and slow playing the event for years.  I guess I'll have to put my hate and frustration off to the side and just follow everyone off the glu cliff like I've been doing.
     I've been playing woh since it has been introduced I've been cycling and slow playing the event for years.  I guess I'll have to put everything and just follow everyone off the glu cliff like I've been doing.
    Don’t forget your parachute 
    edited April 2020
    Why would I want to deploy a chute that has holes in it?  I'll just take it at full speed xD
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I probably agree with something you've said, but the length of your message turned me off from reading the first letter. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I probably agree with something you've said, but the length of your message turned me off from reading the first letter. 
    You could maybe throw a comma or two in, as well.  Commas are our friends...
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

1.  Autoplay level 1 rounds 1-7. Lost round 8 on purpose, rinse and repeat. Helps to get picks and cash isn’t terrible affected either way. 
    2.  Never autoplay. All manual. That way all round win prizes doesn’t cost you anything. 
    3.  When you have a bonus player, use him for every round of every level to maximize points 
    I assumed #3. You just have to let the bonus player be the first one to clear each round by deliberately losing the next round and starting over. It's sort of grueling.

Question: would you even come out ahead doing #1? It seems like the occasional "late round draft pick" as the reward for winning a round would make it not worth it.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17

I assumed #3. You just have to let the bonus player be the first one to clear each round by deliberately losing the next round and starting over. It's sort of grueling.

Question: would you even come out ahead doing #1? It seems like the occasional "late round draft pick" as the reward for winning a round would make it not worth it.
    Cash really stays about the same.  Warm up’s costs are the lowest, and if you get the cash reward twice per 7 you do just fine. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Ok. Cool.
    That might come in handy.
    Thanks

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    You're the worst.   Well I'll sum it up since it's to convoluted for ya.  Why is it ok for glu to exploit it's own game into its favor?  And should glu introduce a since reward system that is tiered rewards for your set rank.
    Tdub71 said:
    You could maybe throw a comma or two in, as well.  Commas are our friends...
    If you'd like to revise and edit my letter by all means go ahead I appreciate it.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I don't care either.  There is a viable work-around for season mode, and it really shouldn't just be free resources anyway.

As far as WOH, I don't care about it as anything more than a resource-gathering tool anyway.  Unless the player offered is a substantial upgrade, I just slow-play for BGs, cash, and picks.  Take whatever bonus points I can get with the bonus players I might already have.
    Wow! sounds like fun.