Redundant Pulls in Boxes

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion

Is it just me, or is this 1000 times worse than 19?

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited April 2020
    They are treating bxp players as ATG with these odds so I’d say yes. But enough people are chasing so it is what it is. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    i just keep letting them roll in and get free leveling for the ultimate trade-in
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I agree. Last three pulls have been Chavis and don’t even get me started on the guys last weekend. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Give me the 4.5 star Joc boxes from last year once I’m diamond and I’m all good with redundant pulls. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I thought maybe it was just me but I can’t ever remember pulling as many dups as I have so far this year. If I’m spending gold dups... if it’s a gift or specials I have much better luck. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    @matt_sackett What's your approach on this, do you just not trade in players and let the Free agents level themselves up?  Eveytime I think to try this, I get tired of scrolling through 60 scrubs to find the guy I need for a matchup or bonus.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    We need a solution cuz remember, we are in this together.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m on my own 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I started the weekend with Garver at S10 and everyone else at b1. I pulled Garver well over 10 times, but in any case that 4 star dong is my third best slugger. I'll take it 🤷🏻‍♂️ while the constant repulls of scrubs isn't fun, it's better than pulling that 287 bxp all day 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Getting bent the F over this weekend by Glu and their bullshit odds.  

This shit is 100% predetermined.  There are no “odds.”
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ve been taking even the crap players to bronze 10 knowing I’m gonna repull them a ton of times and I’m making good xp. But these atg odds for a 5 star is ridiculous 

Over and over and **** over.  These lying motherfuckers....
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I'll double that.  I've gotten that crusty muthatrucka over 15 times and for some reason he's not even killing it for me in the homerun sh*t.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The redundant pulls are a long time glu scam.  At this point in the year I personally don’t really care as the boxes are not worth buying with energy drinks.

Please dont contact CS about this issue.  Flooding them with issues that they should solve will just take them away from more important things, like brainstorming to find the next scam.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    This would be a perfect weekend to blow through a ton of videos while everything is too hard to play but, rattz, we have a video limit to make sure we don't get too much free stuff.
    I’m not sure why so many of us continue to play this game when it’s clearly nothing but a scam 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    To be honest I was buying a ton of boxes and vip gifts, with 50 percent discount I brought anyone I pulled to silver 10 and I’m making a KILLING on duplicate bxp
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Opened 12 boxes for the guaranteed 4* and of course I got Syndergaard who I already had at silver 10 smh
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Last weekend I pulled Dozier and Robles at least 10 times a piece and pulled Difo quite a few times as well. Luckily I at least got Olson eventually but that isn’t much consolation 

Over and over and **** over.  These lying motherfuckers....

Ohhhh!!!! **** look who it is?!?!?

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Shocker!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    xracman said:
    @matt_sackett What's your approach on this, do you just not trade in players and let the Free agents level themselves up?  Eveytime I think to try this, I get tired of scrolling through 60 scrubs to find the guy I need for a matchup or bonus.
    I level them to B10. Then if I pull them once more I go ahead and move them up more. I love the dup xp
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.