Level 5

wliambas19wliambas19 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Is it just me or is it unbeatable? First batter is 193??? Crazy tough 

Comments

• mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Its ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves 
  • dabartledabartle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    An earlier announcement said they updated the last round. Did they update it to be harder?  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

I know I didn’t max out my homers with Sanchez. But this was my third time paying for the restart with 240 gold even after video restart. So I thought third time he would miss one but nope. 6300 each time 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    TBWepa said:

I know I didn’t max out my homers with Sanchez. But this was my third time paying for the restart with 240 gold even after video restart. So I thought third time he would miss one but nope. 6300 each time 
     “Just one more time”. Lucy says. “I won’t pull the ball away.”  Charlie Brown runs to kick the ball and as he approaches, Lucy pulls the ball away as she always does. 

Basically what today’s derby tower is. “Just one more restart. He can’t hit all 10 out again and put up a score that is 100% impossible for me for the 4th time in a row.”  

Don’t be a Charlie Brown, because Glu is Lucy and I’ve yet to see Charlie Brown kick the football

predfan said:
    TBWepa said:

“Just one more time”. Lucy says. “I won’t pull the ball away.”  Charlie Brown runs to kick the ball and as he approaches, Lucy pulls the ball away as she always does. 

Basically what today’s derby tower is. “Just one more restart. He can’t hit all 10 out again and put up a score that is 100% impossible for me for the 4th time in a row.”  

Don’t be a Charlie Brown, because Glu is Lucy and I’ve yet to see Charlie Brown kick the football

“Oh you still couldn’t beat it after we reduced the difficulty?”
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Cut the money flow to these clowns and they will have no alternative than to make it fair. As you can clearly see even with spending gold on boosts they still screw you. Let’s screw back!!
    edited April 2020
    I’ve already heard from a few that are world ranked in my club that some of the other top spenders are going to quit spending money. Some already are because they are laid off from the covid-19. But it’s a rumor but I’m hoping it’s true. I caved today and got Sanchez because he has the highest power in the game and I’m a HR Battle fan so it made sense lol. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020

Bote is a nice slugger addition if you got through. On another note, I got a pop up ad DURING a round:
    Yes, I change names frequently. This time @Reeces was a massive dong so I represented him as such. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I am trying to get my money back for Sanchez since the only reason I bought him was the extra bonus ser that did not work.  The it was just removed. Then the took him out of the store.   Cs said they can't give me my money back and gave me one April box.  This is just ridiculous.  Total bait and switch.  Hope you like that 19.99 glu.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Welcome to the new and improved TSB 20. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Even if I eventually cave in and spend money, the MOST I am going to get is the 9.99 ballpark. With this shitshow going on, I don't even know if I'm gonna buy that.