VIP Rewards

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Where are they?

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    patience... even in 19 it wasn't here this early. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    4 or 5pm est 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It’s a waiting game and we are all in this together
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Together 🤝
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Always appreciate the vip gift but got nothing again. 
    All XP or 3star players. 
    Wouldn’t buy these boxes. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Guess I can't complain, but that skill... sigh. Last box of the VIP gift

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Counting the other free boxes today, 3 Dwight Smiths, 3 Mitch Garvers and 6 Nick Markakis,  Did pull BIchette and Alcantrara though.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Team1: 4x Garver, 4x Crawford, 2x Thames. Team 2: 4x Garver, 2x Markakis, 2x Thames (Garver was capped already on both teams lol, others don’t make the roster).

both teams also got 2x Syndergaard and 2x Smith

lots of boxes but all XP really. Oh well
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I can confirm, without a shadow of a doubt, that Brandon Crawford is available in the Beard Box...  I think I will take the rest of the weekend off.

• ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Got Alcantra which is great for bonus games in doing to level up anyway.  I got Thames also.  Just a hum hum set of gifts.  Maybe the newsletter will be great
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Got Alcantra which is great for bonus games in doing to level up anyway.  I got Thames also.  Just a hum hum set of gifts.  Maybe the newsletter will be great
    The newsletter gifts are always less than the vip gifts. 
    I need at least 1 more Beard Box, so I can get another Crawford repull.  Sigh...
    Update.  2 Beard Boxes in the newsletter gift.  Bxp in both.  I am almost tempted to buy a couple, just so Crawford can get to B10.  Almost.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m kinda bummed by the XP combined between the 2 gifts. If my math is right it was 34,500 combined. That just seemed really low to me. 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Very sad state of every glu today
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Very low @Bigpredfan. That doesn't even level 2 gold players with .5 discount. You Remember the first gift we got when 18 started? It was 100k bxp and 150k cash and a few 5 star picks.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited April 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    Very low @Bigpredfan. That doesn't even level 2 gold players with .5 discount. You Remember the first gift we got when 18 started? It was 100k bxp and 150k cash and a few 5 star picks.
    I was thinking 50K honestly. I don’t think I came out with 50K even after the picks and boxes.  If I did, it was barely 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Last season, I remember chastising someone for complaining about “free gifts”. Well, while appreciative of any kind of gift, these were a major letdown to me. The game is pissing enough of us off, CS is a freaking joke, just think that maybe.......ah well, never mind
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    edited April 2020
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Last season, I remember chastising someone for complaining about “free gifts”. Well, while appreciative of any kind of gift, these were a major letdown to me. The game is pissing enough of us off, CS is a freaking joke, just think that maybe.......ah well, never mind
    Thing is, VIP gifts really aren’t free. For the longest time it was the only perk for being a VIP. I haven’t played anything since those gifts disappointed me, or watched any videos. The rest of the weekend is target bash/cvc, season mode, and collection of gifts/daily boxes/stadium. If the keepers/ML get boosted, I’ll see what that looks like. If not, it’s a step backwards for my involvement in TSB 2020. 
    Well second round got me another Garver and Thames duo...I think I got enough bxp back to cover my cost capping him at silver in the first place... Win! 😂
    Yay!  Thanks video achievement!

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Crawford repulls??? We are all in this together
    I got me another couple Garver repulls including video achievement....forgot if I’m at 10 or 11 now
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Man I’m just tryna get VIP status in the first place 😪