Options

Moving up to Gold

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Dear Glu,
I understand that you want players to move up in levels but how is that supposed to happen if the game doesn’t allow us to win a single bonus game. My team is capped at silver all skills are capped and all I’m getting is gold level 10 and above players which I can’t beat, so is that it for me am I stuck here without being able to advance? That would be counterproductive for you guys. Does anyone have a solution? Help will be appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Try nerfing your team strength by putting 1* players in your bullpen, a couple rotation spots, subs, and whatever spot ML plays (if you are using him).

You will probably get a few easier matchups, and win enough to get to your playoffs to advance.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Dear Glu,
    I understand that you want players to move up in levels but how is that supposed to happen if the game doesn’t allow us to win a single bonus game. My team is capped at silver all skills are capped and all I’m getting is gold level 10 and above players which I can’t beat, so is that it for me am I stuck here without being able to advance? That would be counterproductive for you guys. Does anyone have a solution? Help will be appreciated. 
    I just don’t get the game this year, especially how it affects us all very differently. I’m Silver 3, 15 losses, but 11 of those in season mode, only 4 in BG, none in prime. In other words, my main challenge is season, though I’m not doing badly, it’s my toughest challenge. The rest present no problems like others. But I’m sure after posting this, I’ll struggle everywhere! All I can suggest is to keep trying to make your team stronger where you’re at, progression will happen in due time. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷