When will Glu be issuing a refund for the $20 Sanchez Special

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
He was purchased with the intent of being used in a bonus set as advertised. Then all of the bonus sets were removed for the entire event making Sanchez worthless. If you purchase a Lamborghini you expect to wake up with a Lamborghini still in your driveway, not replaced with a Prius. If you are going to constantly bait and switch customers and still stand behind a “zero refund policy” somebody is going to eventually get pissed off enough to sue the shit out of you. 

Comments

• scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I am still waiting for a refund also.   Cs game me a crappy april showers box for it.  Have not opened it yet.   Want my money and resources back I used to level him up.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Wow.
    This is the crap they told me
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I hope he gets pulled and those affected will get a purchase credit and gift. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I have zero expectations that cs will ever correct an issue.  I would just request a refund from google or apple.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    It has been over 6 hours since I asked the second time for a refund
    some shady @##*&amp; *#&#<#*''s
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    May I ask would you have bought the $20 special if it was a 2.5 star guy with 55 power at b1?
    Oh no. I bought it just for the extra bonus he was supposed to get. 60 000 per home run. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Shitty customer service. Glu really needs to do better with that kind of thing. Either way, you’ll get a refund through iOS or google play. Simply a poor way for Glu to mitigate their error 
    I already got one from Google  so glu can suck it. Lol
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This is the incoherent response I just received. Guess I need to do it the hard way and try to go through Apple 🤦🏻‍♂️

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Trying to get a straight consistent answer from customer service? Good luck with that. Better off contacting Apple or google play store 
    Yeah that made no sense at all.    Do you expect anything else.  Lol.  I know I did not.   
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Huh....and the admins here can’t figure out why their customer base has zero faith or patience with CS....

I can’t begin to imagine why.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Make sure you don’t contact cs about this.  We don’t want another admonishment from ole blu that we are taking them away from their important duties, after all your JUST THE PAYING CUSTOMER
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @fahhq2 keeps saying- we’re all in this together, but Glu isn’t on board.  They should really compensate those who bought it 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @fahhq2 keeps saying- we’re all in this together, but Glu isn’t on board.  They should really compensate those who bought it 
    I really think fahhq2 just recently watched high school musical and can’t get the lyrics out of his head.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm guessing never... You know since he's for sale again today 🙄
    I really think fahhq2 just recently watched high school musical and can’t get the lyrics out of his head.
    I’m just a gov’t schill trying to pass on the message that is being crammed down our throats. Eventually we will start to believe this fake humanity that is being promoted by all the advertisers and gov’t “actors” right??? Glu better wake up and get onboard the “together” freight train or maybe we will all be outta here together!!!
    Btw, FEMA says in their outline that if I promote “togetherness” 1000+ documented times, there is a special stipend added at retirement. I’m almost there just on this forum! Can’t we all just get along and remember, we are all in this together 🤣🤪😘