WOH WAS BACK! Then they increased the difficulty

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Mind you, my team is built for WOH but  You can cycle it again in gold and up. This is what you need to do it. Max upgrades and skills on players . 80 gold boosts on 6.9 and 6.10. Waaaaay easier then Monday, It feels like old WOH. Need to manual play from 5.6 and 6.6. Just did it in an hour. Guess who’s going to be cycling all weekend. Here is the team . 

Prev1

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Must be drinking... ;)  nice work bud
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Must be drinking... ;)  nice work bud
    Nah I’m sober. Just stoked. Thought I was going to repeat 1-7 all weekend which is boring as shit. Getting to cycle cap this dude all weekend the greatest thing ever
  • Rammina2sRammina2s Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    That is a screen full of DONGS!!!!
    Welp I’m pretty sure they adjusted the difficulty and increased it at higher tiers. Last night was breezing through round 5, now I can’t get past 5.7 , all I am doing Is hitting weak contact and double plays
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    YES   I hit the wall myself after 3 cycles
    Same here. Did 5 cycles yesterday and today nothing. Thanks for posting @MoenPDC on how easy it was.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Same here. Did 5 cycles yesterday and today nothing. Thanks for posting @MoenPDC on how easy it was.
    Well it was , lol. I’m 80 gold boosting right now praying I can get back to level 1 to 1-7. 
    Well this is why you dont post shit like that. Goes for everyone who comes on here gloats about their crap. Shut up about it,  and cycle your asses off. Instead they adjust it because they dont want people cycling easily. #besmarter
    – The Great Houmy
    God forbid I thought glu finally made their ga me playable. It should be playable right now with the team I have.

i seriously doubt it had anything to do with a post I made. They can see how many people are cycling . They have a number in their head . 

Plus I wanted to trigger people , it’s makes me laugh
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have also had a love/hate with a conspiracy theory that after you cycle X amount of times you reach a wall. 
    If it makes you feel any better I just had to 80 gold boost 5.7-5.10 and pray an 80 gold boost will be enough for 6
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Everything helps cuz remember, we are all in this together
    It’s doable with a buncha 80 gold boosts, just blew through like 1500 gold to get back to level 1. I repeat DO NOT TRY now. You will get stuck without spending gold. Why glu, why do you tease us so 

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I spent some gold to beat it, just to finally have that accomplished in 20. But it’s not worth dumping gold every time through. Why adjust the difficulty? For all the good GLU has done in 20, they are digging their own graves with this stuff. 

Yea another dick move by these assholes. Yesterday was just fine and now most people are struggling big time. Goes to show you they dont give a shit. I would understand if a few people were struggling but everyone I spoke today has seen a big difference in WOH difficulty. @blueleopard keep up the good work screwing people time and time again.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea another dick move by these assholes. Yesterday was just fine and now most people are struggling big time. Goes to show you they dont give a shit. I would understand if a few people were struggling but everyone I spoke today has seen a big difference in WOH difficulty. @blueleopard keep up the good work screwing people time and time again.
    Hahahahaha. 
    edited April 2020
    @Reeces said he had no problem the first time through todAy. I think he got lucky. I’m not attempting that Again. I’ll just 1-7 and be bored. Thing is we will get our resources either way, why not let us have fun?
    $$$$$$$$
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I made it to level 3 at silver with no issues. I’ll provide updates as I move along. 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Words with Friends anyone?
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I made it to level 3 at silver with no issues. I’ll provide updates as I move along. 
    level 3 and 4 of silver are impossible for me. level 3 takes around 15 tries and i have only gotten to 4.10 once
    level 3 and 4 of silver are impossible for me. level 3 takes around 15 tries and i have only gotten to 4.10 once
    I know I’ve learned not to try.  If they don’t want to make it reasonable to win i have no need to even try. Actually been quite enjoyable this year not chasing/playing much. I did get caught up the first weekend but since been pretty nice. 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Same here, I gave up. Not worth the frustration.
    Update: I made it to 3.4 with a 58k silver team and lost. Thus ends my run at Royale WOH. 
    Its just ridiculous that they changed the difficulty to make it harder because people were finally able to cycle relatively easily. Dont get it wrong, you have to boost 80g boost on last 2 and sometimes still lost. But that's how it should be. Now its taking on average 3-4k gold to beat 610. @blueleopard can deny it all he wants, that's the GLU motto. But everyone who is playing WOH today is saying its NIGHT AND DAY between how it was yesterday.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 is right. I’ve put a lot of time and money into this team and almost two months in ( Counting beta ) we should be able to start cycling woh . It’s getting old glu . I thought yesterday was finally the day the eased up on how ridiculous woh has been to just take it away
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Right now I’d take being able to use the continue video, the last 3 times it’s started then went black, so far 0-6 vs Grienke have used foil Soto/Conforto with level 4 skills (team isn’t capped yet so can’t afford to spend exp on skills yet).  
    I struggled at points after increase with capped yogi that is maxed on DOUBLE skills, stop bothering
    Boy you know it’s gotten bad when the guy who wrote the thesis paper on being pumped for the weekend is changing his tune. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    All you need to know about the difficulty comes in this one matchup. They have a 34 pitcher at 4.9 in Silver. And my keeper Ruth can’t beat him. There is only one reason for that. The difficulty that doesn’t show in the actual ratings is jacked way up.