March Global Launch gift (Sano)

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Funny. My no money team got a free March Global Launch Box which contained a 100% chance of overall 295 Miguel Sano. My VIP team did not. Just curious if anyone else did not get it. 

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Both my no money team and my VIP team for Sano.

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Woah there was a box with him in there? I def did not get that I am a vip also
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Contacted CS. They showed I had not gotten it and gave me the gift. Thanks!
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    You just had to collect the mystery box daily in March, or apparently tell CS you didn’t get it.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    You just had to collect the mystery box daily in March, or apparently tell CS you didn’t get it.
    So it was just the daily mystery box for March?
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    So it was just the daily mystery box for March?
    Yeah, same as the April one for Rizzo (I think it’s Rizzo?).
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

I also got a gift box a few days ago with a guaranteed Sano in it, even though I had already got him from daily reward box two weeks before that