What are you doing while you are stuck at home?

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Curious what people are doing while they are stuck at home, besides TSB.  
Prev1

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Getting drunk, wishing I was cycling woh, but glu are dingbats, so replaying 1-7 on level one over and over questioning my life choices 
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Honestly  Bigpred , getting tired of this stupid game ! I mean I used to love this game , just like you . But dam , I'm realizing the amount of "lost living" . Dont wanna be entirely  negative  tho . Cleanin the house and realizing  that i need to live healthier while dealing  with this " hospice" 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I've been using this opportunity to rediscover some of my passions. I started working out again, picked my guitar back up after a 2 year hiatus, doing a lot of cooking (my true passion). I've discovered some awesome new online church services that I have been "attending". I've got some home projects that I need to get to still, but I have a feeling I'll have plenty of time to get around to them yet. This is a very unique time in history that we are living in. We should all feel blessed to be witness to it and try make the very best we can of it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I've been using this opportunity to rediscover some of my passions. I started working out again, picked my guitar back up after a 2 year hiatus, doing a lot of cooking (my true passion). I've discovered some awesome new online church services that I have been "attending". I've got some home projects that I need to get to still, but I have a feeling I'll have plenty of time to get around to them yet. This is a very unique time in history that we are living in. We should all feel blessed to be witness to it and try make the very best we can of it.
    That’s awesome. Once I’m finished with the masters program the guitar is getting picked back up here too. I had to make a video for my students that shows what I’ve been doing during this hiatus. I’ll see if I can post it here soon

I just learned how to post to YouTube. Lol
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Downloaded this game a week ago. I’m on lockdown for another 4 weeks. Smoking pork ribs and salmon tomorrow (pics to come). Doing all the prep for that tonight. 
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Simulating WOH until I have no cash and inevitably don’t win
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’ve been on the phone a whole lot more and in Zoom meetings way too much so far. Those are changes I don’t like. I am hoping it slows down a little bit next week so that I can get a new normal. 

On the plus side my family has done a lot of art, gone on more walks, and watched a lot of cool YouTube videos of our favorite authors reading their books. We homeschool anyways so that’s been business as usual but kids are all extreme extroverts and hate not being around people like normal. 

@BigBibbins333 and @Bigpredfan What kind of guitars do y’all have? I play a Taylor 224ce Koa. Love it. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Working, eating, drinking, and yelling at kids 🤣😂
    JTPASTOR said:
    I’ve been on the phone a whole lot more and in Zoom meetings way too much so far. Those are changes I don’t like. I am hoping it slows down a little bit next week so that I can get a new normal. 

On the plus side my family has done a lot of art, gone on more walks, and watched a lot of cool YouTube videos of our favorite authors reading their books. We homeschool anyways so that’s been business as usual but kids are all extreme extroverts and hate not being around people like normal. 

@BigBibbins333 and @Bigpredfan What kind of guitars do y’all have? I play a Taylor 224ce Koa. Love it. 
    I have a Washburn here. It was my uncle’s. He was killed by a drunk driver when I was 1 year old in 1984. It is still very nice!

microsoft teams meeting here. They are the worst. Fortunately just one a week right now, but they are miserable. 
    I have a Washburn here. It was my uncle’s. He was killed by a drunk driver when I was 1 year old in 1984. It is still very nice!

microsoft teams meeting here. They are the worst. Fortunately just one a week right now, but they are miserable. 
    A vintage Washburn! Wow that’s sweet. They don’t make them like that nowadays. Hate that’s how you got it with your uncle passing but glad it stayed in the family. 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @JTPASTOR I am a Gibson guy. I have an Epiphone acoustic. My baby is a 12 string Takamine. My buddy is using it to do some studio work right now and I am looking forward to getting it back soon. My other friend has a Taylor. I've played it a few times and man is that a sweet guitar!
    @JTPASTOR I am a Gibson guy. I have an Epiphone acoustic. My baby is a 12 string Takamine. My buddy is using it to do some studio work right now and I am looking forward to getting it back soon. My other friend has a Taylor. I've played it a few times and man is that a sweet guitar!
    Nice. I haven’t played much on 12 strings but they sound great. 
    Love me a Takamine. That’s what I traded in when I got the Washburn. 
    To keep @blueleopard from moving this thread...😂😂😂 How are y’all playing 20 different from 19 or 18? 

I was planning on going diamond ASAP but have parked at Gold and currently I am playing way more SF and Battles than ever before. I used to just have a solo club but I’ve enjoyed being able to move around without a cool down. I know they can implement later but hope that they don’t. Really makes the game a lot funnier without it. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    To keep @blueleopard from moving this thread...😂😂😂 How are y’all playing 20 different from 19 or 18? 

I was planning on going diamond ASAP but have parked at Gold and currently I am playing way more SF and Battles than ever before. I used to just have a solo club but I’ve enjoyed being able to move around without a cool down. I know they can implement later but hope that they don’t. Really makes the game a lot funnier without it. 
    If the balsamic thread hasn’t been moved......
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    TSB 20 sucks. Thank god for free PH Premium saving us all. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Amen brotha. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Amen brotha. 
    It’s Fap and Tap month!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Curious what people are doing while they are stuck at home, besides TSB.  
    This may not be the right setting to discuss this...
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I bought MLB The Show 20 today. I’m not even saying this to troll I actually did buy it. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I bought MLB The Show 20 today. I’m not even saying this to troll I actually did buy it. 
    Absolutely great game. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I find that since I’m at home I spend way too much time reading this forum and making smart ass comments.

Oops I did it again!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    I find that since I’m at home I spend way too much time reading this forum and making smart ass comments.

Oops I did it again!
    I do this normally, so it isn’t new to me 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    For those men old enough, has anyone else given up shaving?  I have but all the grey hair is making me rethink it.
    For those men old enough, has anyone else given up shaving?  I have but all the grey hair is making me rethink it.
    I haven’t shaved in well over a month. For the first time ever, my wife pulled something out that got stuck in my facial hair. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I set my drums back up and have been dabbling around in that again.  Was never all that great, but it's still a good time.  And shaving?  Yeah... nope!  The neck finally got past the itching stage.
    Just no.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    My Taylor 814 is at the factory for refresh. Hope they don’t go out of business. Playing my Martin HD-28 in the meantime
    COWPILEY said:
    My Taylor 814 is at the factory for refresh. Hope they don’t go out of business. Playing my Martin HD-28 in the meantime
    Nice! Hope you get your Taylor back soon. 

Here’s a pick of mine...

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Awesome guitar @JTPASTOR. Beautiful.
    Thanks @COWPILEY