If you could only choose one...

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
-

If you could only choose one... 55 votes

Original CVC
29%
Amused_79DODGERSYANKSDOAProbodybuilderItsouttahere2Dantemaverickswhammo911slafrance2mancov2001xracmanmythicaldragonpueblodevils68scottsmith744TheFullMontetoddgurley30sucios08LuJaDu 16 votes
Clash
3%
whynotScottySTL1 2 votes
Target bash
67%
MattattackBigpredfanToughthundercatsDFBBNostradamusCDSsnowy24Thunderstormertshea510louisawesomeMulderkenJEDDDOGGYaaronchenntotal13JCAM80TBWepaJTPASTORIcemz7Tdub71retirepujolsMore2Most2First 37 votes

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Original CVC
    I have no idea how I created 3 of these I’m sorry 😐. Maybe @DFBB can delete the other two please cuz idk how lol 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Target bash
    Target bash if they would disable autoplay 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Target bash
    One of my favorite aspects of target bash so far is that it doesn’t have bonus players. I love it when the competition is truly about your team, not about having a specific player or players. 

I also wish it didn’t have autoplay. I like the idea of skill vs skill of players. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Original CVC
    Ok, here is where I stand if anyone cares lol. I like target and think it should take the place Of the clash Debacle on Tuesday. I do not like that They broke up the weekend with half target and half CvC. That’s all! ✌🏼
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Target bash
    Target bash without question . The simplicity  but skill involvement  is awesome . I could do without the 2 hr ordeal tho . Let them use their autoplay , they su ck if they need it . 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Original CVC
    Ok, here is where I stand if anyone cares lol. I like target and think it should take the place Of the clash Debacle on Tuesday. I do not like that They broke up the weekend with half target and half CvC. That’s all! ✌🏼
    You nailed exactly how I feel about it! I don’t mind target bash I just want it to have its own day/event etc. I feel like this should be very easy to do 🤷🏻‍♂️. Regular cvc is my fav with it being half and half I’m getting less cvc. 😕
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Target bash
    Target bash is easily the best addition to the new game. Almost completely skill based and putting in work actually pays off. Even if your team stinks, if you’re good at the game mode, you can still put up lots of points and win CvC’s. 10/10
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Target bash
    You nailed exactly how I feel about it! I don’t mind target bash I just want it to have its own day/event etc. I feel like this should be very easy to do 🤷🏻‍♂️. Regular cvc is my fav with it being half and half I’m getting less cvc. 😕
    I agree , spread them out . Each event on a different day. It is confusing  and a different  game plan /lineup needed . 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Target bash
    Got to play Target Bash for the first time today. It’s really fun!  Far more enjoyable than CVC or Clash. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Clash
    I voted for the clash fir the same reason I always adopt the mangiest dog.  I can’t stand seeing someone left out!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Target bash
    I absolutely LOVE TB. Beyond the actual game play, I love that sims seem to be bad and so far, no bonus players. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Target bash
    im ok with sims being an option in TB if they are nuked slightly.   We arent always gonna have time to play a full round and this gives people in option to collect a round reward if they dont have time.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Target bash
    TB has been a breath of fresh air, especially to those of us that suck at cvc. 😃
  • SloopySloopy Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Target bash
    Really enjoying target bash so far
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Target bash
    I agree TB is a breath of fresh air that this game needed. It's fun, I love that there is actual skill involved to get points and no bonus players. Keep the bonus players out. Leave it organic and original. It's simple and challenging at the same time. Although I do have a horrible feeling that Glu will tinker with it and eventually ruin it because they always try to reinvent the wheel.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Target bash
    DFBB said:
    I absolutely LOVE TB. Beyond the actual game play, I love that sims seem to be bad and so far, no bonus players. 

Are sims definitely nerfed for TB? Because I’ve seen some put up 5-10million rounds and find it hard to believe those are manual plays. How many times would you have to cycle the lineup for a score like that 🤔
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Target bash
    DFBB said:

Are sims definitely nerfed for TB? Because I’ve seen some put up 5-10million rounds and find it hard to believe those are manual plays. How many times would you have to cycle the lineup for a score like that 🤔
    I cant say for sure that sims are nerfed, but mine 100% are. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Original CVC
    Anyone know the different multipliers for distance in target bash?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I know between 450-499 is X5, 500-549 is X11, and 550-??? Is X20. I think any homer in under 450 is X2 or 3.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I wonder what it would be like if nobody's score was revealed until it ended.

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17