What are you doing while you are stuck at home?

2Next

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Working on Embryonic Journey. Trying to make some progress on that thumb/finger independence skill. 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Work travel has been suspended, so I am spending tons of time with my babygirl. We are working on cleaning up her toy room and designing it to the way she likes it. We are also reading lots. Her favorite so far “Diary of a Wimpy Kid.” 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    To keep @blueleopard from moving this thread...😂😂😂 How are y’all playing 20 different from 19 or 18? 

I was planning on going diamond ASAP but have parked at Gold and currently I am playing way more SF and Battles than ever before. I used to just have a solo club but I’ve enjoyed being able to move around without a cool down. I know they can implement later but hope that they don’t. Really makes the game a lot funnier without it. 
    If the balsamic thread hasn’t been moved......
    He moved mine🤔
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    To keep @blueleopard from moving this thread...😂😂😂 How are y’all playing 20 different from 19 or 18? 

I was planning on going diamond ASAP but have parked at Gold and currently I am playing way more SF and Battles than ever before. I used to just have a solo club but I’ve enjoyed being able to move around without a cool down. I know they can implement later but hope that they don’t. Really makes the game a lot funnier without it. 
    If the balsamic thread hasn’t been moved......
    He moved mine🤔
    I’ve had some moved in the past. This thread was about community building as much as anything so I thought it might survive. Lol
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Leave balsamic alone 👀 as a matter of fact it could use some great additions. Doesn't have to be a sandwich, maybe something from that grill @Bigpredfan?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Nachos!!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Leave balsamic alone 👀 as a matter of fact it could use some great additions. Doesn't have to be a sandwich, maybe something from that grill @Bigpredfan?
    This was pre-cooking last night after I got the onion volcano down 

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Smoked Ribs n Salmon. Nom nom nom
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I heard there’s an increase in sales for hairy palm aftershave lotion going on now....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Nothing much has changed for me still working as my job was deemed essential. Wife and kids are pretty much on lockdown..Other than that it’s business  as usual 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Doing a LOT more work nowadays. Playing a lot of poker with friends online.

But really grateful that I'm not wasting my time away in a meaningless app that just constantly frustrated me and made me spend money to get over the hump to finally win woh and get the rug pulled from under me the next week. Definitely happier away from the TSB grind tbh.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Just started a new job a couple weeks before this black plague thing hit and have been WFH for the past
    couple of weeks. Been swearing at this stupid game (700 gold for 3 star players), playing my ps4 more (Days Gone, God of War, COD), playing my drums (band had 3 gigs that got cancelled), going for bike rides and 
    plotting my life for the second this BS is over with.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Guys.....you cant just google random pictures of guitars from the internet and come around here all "oohhh, look at my fancy axe.  Yeah, I totally shred."

Nobody believes you

Guys.....you cant just google random pictures of guitars from the internet and come around here all "oohhh, look at my fancy axe.  Yeah, I totally shred."

Nobody believes you

What are you talking about?  This is my guitar!!!!!