Why am I suspended? Lol

sixdeucesixdeuce Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Thought the app was just crashing but then noticed the message at the bottom  what could I possibly have done 🧐🤔

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Did you turn on Assistive Touch and press a bunch of buttons?  
  • sixdeucesixdeuce Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I dont know what you mean. Haven’t changed anything on game or phone. All I’ve done is spend money over and over past few days and now I’m blocked from putting bonus players to use. Smh
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    More than likely it’s a glitch and you will be back on very soon.  It has happened to me a few times, never lasted more than an hour.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    What I was thinking. Support said my account had “suspicious activity” going on and flagged me. No resolution, no answer to why it was flagged. Just said “can I help u with something else now”. Uhhh. I want back in my account and refunding of the $$$ I spent for this event this weekend and had a whole day taken away from me for it. Still cant get back in account and it seems they just closed my conversation and moved on. What next???
    Sorry man.  You can get a refund by going thru apple or google play, which ever applies. As for dealing with CS, I got nothing, never had any luck
    - Blueleopard
    Just insane. Im flagged for spending too much money in a few days. I just want then to answer me and get my acct access back. I deleted the app and downloaded again. Wont let me link back to Facebook for my acct. 
    Tried support directly on glu website and no andwer yet there either. They really care about us 😂

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The “unusual activity” may be that you’re actually playing and spending.... sorry for the sarcasm coz I know this sucks but this crap happens quite regularly to people who are just playing and playing clean. Some get restored, some don’t and unfortunately it most often requires refunds from google/Apple coz it won’t come from these guys
    It's all done with mirrors
  • bendb19bendb19 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same exact thing just happened to me last night at 1202am right after collecting weekend event rewards and was told the exact same thing. Have been locked out of my account for 5 hours now and haven't done anything wrong.

Literally a day later all they respond with is the same **** exact thing and don’t answer ANYTHING. How else do you get someone REAL to help you and who speaks freakin English so it’s not a textbook reply???
    sixdeuce said:
    Literally a day later all they respond with is the same **** exact thing and don’t answer ANYTHING. How else do you get someone REAL to help you and who speaks freakin English so it’s not a textbook reply???
    If you figure that answer out PLEASE let the rest of us know.
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    This is the shit that keeps me from ever getting seriously invested in this game.

one simple **** up in their shitty **** coding...and you are ****.  All that money you spent, wasted...because they don’t give a flying **** about helping you.