Customer Service is a Joke

Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
For over a week, now, I have been disconnecting after only 30 seconds. I have lost 2 accounts, due to their friggin Play on Original Device glitch. I have lost countless attempts at WOH, Extra Bases and normal games, not to mention the retry buttons always malfunctioning. So, I write to CS through the link on the Play Store page. I explained that I couldn't stay connected, etc. They wrote back and asked for my device and OS. When I gave them the info, they wrote back, again, and tell me to submit a ticket from in-game. I CAN'T STAY CONNECTED LONG ENOUGH TO SUBMIT THE TICKET.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Hey bud, perhaps you can try putting a message on a public forum without using profanity, might find it stays up longer.

I expect this one to get removed by @DFBB or @blueleopard soon as well.

🐈🐈🐈
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can definitely feel your frustration, but please be respectful. Rather than delete the thread, I removed your last couple of sentences. You can contact support through this link: 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I can definitely feel your frustration, but please be respectful. Rather than delete the thread, I removed your last couple of sentences. You can contact support through this link: 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/
    An excellent solution.  I as well have felt his frustration and agree with his point, presentation is everything
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
    @DFBB... Thanks for your concern. Contact them for what, more aggravation?