Is it just me or is WOH WAY harder than it was in 19?

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
It seems crazily hard now. I'm not really playing it as it's so difficult this year. Or is that just me? 

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yep. 
    Can’t get past 2-8 with maxed out silver team. 
    Definitely not enjoying it but I guess that doesn’t matter as long as the p2p are. 
  • SloopySloopy Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It’s not just you, definitely harder 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea unfortunately its not just you
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Just beat warmup !!! Extra innings after Trout hit 5 homers in the bottom of 9 just to tie it. I'm so excited to land Neil Walker with a 60 rating...lol
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They gotta get rid of this BS with 300 max terds that cant hit out of the infield and just go ahead and start releasing legends and shit right out of the gate. This game sucks so bad when it's like this. And it will be like this for another 2 months if it's like 19 was.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    This year is brutal. I downloaded it a week ago, and yet to even attempt anything. I feel like I’m just accruing resources for a game that won’t develop 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Just beat warmup !!! Extra innings after Trout hit 5 homers in the bottom of 9 just to tie it. I'm so excited to land Neil Walker with a 60 rating...lol
    Warm up is the new cool down. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    For me personally, I didn't beat walk off until June last year when Baby Dahl was the reward. I also didn't understand what I was doing and didn't have charts to work off of or understand the importance of skills until around that time, but it was still June 🤷🏻‍♂️ prime players were already out 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea but you just plain suck at WOH @retirepujols
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    HR battles > WOH right now
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    masterbating and eating tacos > woh right now.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

masterbating and eating tacos > woh right now.
    Word. I use both hands for all of these activities, so they can't be done at the same time.. but eating a whole mess of tacos after emptying the love juice tank is a SPLENDID idea