GLU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT GLOBAL DISCUSSIONS

Bigwhip10Bigwhip10 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
The fact that the VIP gift was that big a joke says it all. Glu is trying to crash their product like the covid-19 virus is crashing small businesses. Those 5 star gift players were obsolete after the first week and the odds on those boxes were a joke. They look stupid screwing the people who actually paid to play the game lol

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If I can be frank for a minute --

Complaints at any level are taken more seriously primarily when there are suggestions to validate the complaint. So while I may be able to empathize with what exactly you're complaining about, it'll make it easier for me to report your concerns with suggestions that make sense.  If went to the decision makers saying simply what you said, I'd be laughed out of the room.  So give me more substance here.

You say the gift was a big joke -- yet at the same time when I look at the gift side by side with what was given last month, it's a rather large percentage more than what was given the previous month.  This has always been the case with the monthly gift.