Options

Trying times.

Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
Perhaps glu should consider lightening up the algorithm that matches teams up.  Alot of us are doing as we are told and are staying in.  Playing something that makes us happy. A baseball game. That is all we have of our favorite pastime right now.  So instead of driving us away with these ridiculous match ups...why not fix the game.  We dont need all these gifts that amt to nothing because a fully maxed out gold team, thanx in part because we spent money, and in part because of the generous gift giving so far this season, cant even compare to the plat team we are constantly being matched with.  And if by some chance we get a favorable pitching matchup say a maxed clevinger 179 vs a 138 guy.  How does my fully loaded gold team only score 2 runs. While the other team with the same team strentgh scores 7 in 2 innings...

Make this game fun, i dont want to win every game.  But i should at least win the games im favored in more times than not.  Not the other time around...

I actually walked away fron the game today and spent 2 hours building a puzzle.  A freaking puzzle...

During this self quarenting and social distancing, you need to give a better reason to keep playing.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.