Glitch in target bash

Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
There’s a glitch in Target bash where if you hit a home run barely over the wall in center it doesn’t count it as a home run. Not a huge deal but it is annoying to lose out on points and the multiplier increase

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Switch hitters seem to be broken in target bash. They can hit the other way, but pulling the ball, barely get it out of the infield. Kept having to remove Santana from my lineup over the weekend. Super annoying. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Switch hitters seem to be broken in target bash. They can hit the other way, but pulling the ball, barely get it out of the infield. Kept having to remove Santana from my lineup over the weekend. Super annoying. 
    I thought this was only me glad someone else is having the same issue. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Thanks for pointing this out guys, made the adjustment and noticed the difference.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I was wondering why Santana blowed so hard 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Guess I know why Ketel Marte sucks balls now...thx
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I've actually someone what wondered about switch hitters in all modes.  Something seems odd there
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    There's also a glitch where the hitting zone disappears after you get to a  certain point lol. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    There's also a glitch where the hitting zone disappears after you get to a  certain point lol. 
    I need to get there, I’d dominate then. Until then my old blind ass will keep sucking at it. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I need to get there, I’d dominate then. Until then my old blind ass will keep sucking at it. 
    It's all in the hips 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I’m pretty sure they did that on purpose to increase the difficulty lol it wouldn’t surprise me after all it is glu we are talking about 🙄
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yah take out all my switch hitters, Marte having insane opposite field power when he was right handed was kinda nice tho