Vip newsletter top 5 questions to GLU?

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
We complain allot and nothing ever gets done. They have been better but the same. Allot of our complaints come down to a lack of communication....I suggest we get someone like @DFBB to submit our top 5 questions/asks for glu to answer in the vip newsletter each month...
Im not talking just complaints but ideas and questions to them to make the game better...👍👎.

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I mean what’s more interesting, vip of the month...what’s your favorite team? Or a vip asking real questions, like so the c vs c panning issue, video not loading then the option turning grey, what’s the deal?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I like it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The key here is Glu would have to admit to errors on their side in print, rather than just blame our WiFi. You can ask them 5 questions but anything related to back end issues which they regularly don’t tell us about won’t be answered. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The key here is Glu would have to admit to errors on their side in print, rather than just blame our WiFi. You can ask them 5 questions but anything related to back end issues which they regularly don’t tell us about won’t be answered. 
    Glitching and lags seem to be especially bad today; much worse than Monday. I'm probably 50/50 with the batter actually swinging when I tap the screen
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    They think the delay in the MLB season is why TSB isn’t doing well so far. While I think there could be some validity to this response, they could also do some things in the game that would entice more activity and more spending, like making WOH not impossible, making bonus games winnable, and bettering the odds in the boxes. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    They think the delay in the MLB season is why TSB isn’t doing well so far. While I think there could be some validity to this response, they could also do some things in the game that would entice more activity and more spending, like making WOH not impossible, making bonus games winnable, and bettering the odds in the boxes. 
    Yep I have said this on multiple posts. Making these current players this bad is 1 thing. Making them this hard to obtain is another. These current players are all bad. So why not let us obtain them easier, let us win woh reasonably to win bad players, get us hooked again. Instead it has been the exact opposite which I don’t understand. In the end, they have given me 0 reasons to even try anymore. It’s kind of funny that I’m rewatching the Wire right now. I’m at the point where the drugs in the towers are getting really weak, so the customers are going elsewhere for their fix. TSB20 are the weak ass drugs right now and I’m the customers going elsewhere to get my fix on entertainment.