Options

Modo temporada

larryromero93larryromero93 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Con mi leyenda hago muchos Home run y no figura en la lista de líderes de tabla de modo tenporada?, Alguien sabe porque ? 

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    He’s asking why his legend is not listed among the league or team leaders in season mode, particularly with regard to homers (of which his legend hits many). Anyone know?
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It should show if his legend is a league leader. I know mine has in the past.
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited April 2020
    No tengo ni idea, hombre
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Porque Glu?
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Metsicans said:
    He’s asking why his legend is not listed among the league or team leaders in season mode, particularly with regard to homers (of which his legend hits many). Anyone know?

I wonder if it has anything to do with that there is no way to view ML stats other than through Achievements > Batters. In any mode when using created player their ratings are all that is listed when they come to bat, not actual stats. It's been this way the last 3 versions of the game that I know of.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    It should show if his legend is a league leader. I know mine has in the past.

Ahh didn't know that, I've never noticed though it has been a while. Could be he just doesn't qualify to be counted as a leader.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'll have the carne asada and gimme the biggest margarita you got also can we have more chips porfavor
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'll have the carne asada and gimme the biggest margarita you got also can we have more chips porfavor
    I remember the good ole days when you could sit down at a restaurant and order food.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You have any caliente Latina sisters? Might be willing to trade a vip team for one...
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m still laughing at yesterday’s gif @ShoveItUpYoenis2 😂
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    You have any caliente Latina sisters? Might be willing to trade a vip team for one...
    Tengo un hermano por si te interesa 😎
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Tengo un hermano por si te interesa 😎

sí, estoy muy interesado, ¿cuán circuncida es su dong?
  • Options
    😅😅, eso lo tienes que averiguar tu