New Update Features. What do you think should be added?

97iners97iners Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Trading is an option, any others?

Comments

• NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Trading would be cool.
    I would like to see all these "two day" disposable players over and done with. Just have 1 version of each player but decrease the rarity on the best ones. Would make all players in the game relevant. Obv this will never happen as Glu makes all their money on the Two day boxes. Just seems silly that most players we get in those boxes get used for two days, then off to the inactive list for the next wave.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Trading wont happen.

I hope just some of the bugs are fixed.  Like in Homerun Battles
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I would like a video restart timer for woh, I know I could just keep track but it would be nice to have.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Trading wont happen.

I hope just some of the bugs are fixed.  Like in Homerun Battles
    Ironing out the current game modes would be at the top of my list. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I would like a video restart timer for woh, I know I could just keep track but it would be nice to have.
    I like that idea too
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    It would be swell if the boosts and retries always worked after watching a video as well. Sucks watching a video, then it being greyed out and not paying out 🙄 "video not available" is a drag, too. There are videos available and they show up after a simple hard close. Instead of expecting us to use workarounds (aka glitches - apparently the kind the devs are ok with) it would cool for features to simply work properly. I'm with Matt on this one, but it won't happen. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    New Walkoff home run animations. Thanks in advance
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’d like to be able to do mass additions/deletions to my roster. That would make the process of converting draft picks to XP a whole lot easier...for deletions, they could just put a button next to each player’s name, we could then highlight multiple buttons and click delete one time to free up multiple roster spots and collect XP.
  • JordanIsACowJordanIsACow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I wish you didn’t have to trade inactives in one at a time without getting rid of all non-locks
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I wish you didn’t have to trade inactives in one at a time without getting rid of all non-locks
    Your thinking to hard and not looking hard enough. 🙃 it’s simple just lock the guys you want to keep and hit the trade in all inactives button just sayin...
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited April 2020
    One thing thou I do wish they would implement is getting balls in return when leveling skills, the amount it takes to level them in Xp evo and gold is upsetting to not get anything in return to be able to get club loyalty points for boxes for blue cash 
  • 97iners97iners Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    One thing thou I do wish they would implement is getting balls in return when leveling skills, the amount it takes to level them in Xp evo and gold is upsetting to not get anything in return to be able to get club loyalty points for boxes for blue cash 
    They could put some better rewards in the loyalty boxes, like gold, and put a low chance rate. At least you would have a chance at a good reward.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Open all draft picks. Preset lineups. Pausing in target bash/CVC. Vending machines In the clubhouse
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    New carpet in the VIP lounge.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Quick delete button where you can’t log back in....ever.  
    Call it the cold turkey button. 
    Maybe charge 5000 gold for it too. 
    Give me something to believe in. 
    Globally viewed "Glu **** up" counter. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Globally viewed "Glu **** up" counter. 
    That can be done here on the forum if you want to make the initial post. I’m sure DFBB can make sure it gets its special place up top.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Add a daily gift that gives you an extra hand that can remove the steel, unlubed dildo Glu rams in your ass each day. 

Increase the probability of obtaining usable Major League-level players who are actually good at playing baseball. 

Give us the option to make the shitty 3-star players we paid 2500 gold to receive 6 times binge-watch videos on their own to pay back the money we uselessly invested in them. 

Affix a warning sign before Extra Bases when your alleged Major League hitters are about to take their cocks out of their jocks and use them in lieu of regulation bats. 

Allow us the option of saving up 100 franchise coins, choosing our favorite CS rep, and pelting his/her head with them until they apologize and promise to seek employment with an ethically defensible company. 

Or

Make a daily command to take all Franchise Coins and shove them square up the developers’ asses. 

• MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Fix the runner breaking from 3rd to home on weak hit pitch to the pitcher. Beyond old at this point 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Add a daily gift that gives you an extra hand that can remove the steel, unlubed dildo Glu rams in your ass each day. 

Increase the probability of obtaining usable Major League-level players who are actually good at playing baseball. 

Give us the option to make the shitty 3-star players we paid 2500 gold to receive 6 times binge-watch videos on their own to pay back the money we uselessly invested in them. 

Affix a warning sign before Extra Bases when your alleged Major League hitters are about to take their cocks out of their jocks and use them in lieu of regulation bats. 

Allow us the option of saving up 100 franchise coins, choosing our favorite CS rep, and pelting his/her head with them until they apologize and promise to seek employment with an ethically defensible company. 

Or

Make a daily command to take all Franchise Coins and shove them square up the developers’ asses. 

Nice👊🏼
    Cooz19 said:

Or

This whole comment stiffened by bat 🤤