Options

Trades

HinakenHinaken Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Can we get a trade system? It'd be cool to be able to trade players with other users.

Comments

• Options
    sal88sal88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Totally agree
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I don't think it will ever happen.  Too easy to exploit.
  • Options
    tc99tc99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Trades never work in games like this.Somepeople will take advantage by getting multiple accounts just to stack one of their teams and just seeing generally lopsided trades In favor of rivals will cause anger for owners. 
  • Options
    Killer0fMenKiller0fMen Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Trades within just your Club, then say just within 2 or 3 "open window" periods of like 48hrs could be both easily setup and then easy to verify for validity by Glu, by placing a hold on any traded placers activities for 3 days after the trading window.
    I am the Blade...
        The Blade is ME.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Oh man, trades would be AWESOME!!!  Wonder why nobody thought of this before?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    stchuckstchuck Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Traders only within your club to maximize bonuses would be great
  • Options
    salewissluggersalewisslugger Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    You used to be able to trade lesser players from your own team to upgrade to a better player. For instance trade 3 specific 3star players for a decent 4-4.5 star guy and so forth until you could land a 5 star stud. I think it was around TSB 15 or 16. It was a great idea not sure why it went away. 
  • Options
    EdmBombersEdmBombers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Trades between teams is a bad idea. You’ll have guys out there with stacked teams/clubs. If they did allow trades, all those teams should be put into their own leagues. 
  • Options
    MjK1llazMjK1llaz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Why did they get rid of the inner squad trading? I'd much rather trade 20 3 stars for the worst 5 star any day esp. with odds of getting solid 5 star player. Xp you recieve from 3 star is basically worthless anyway.