Regressing.

aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
Damn. As bad as this season as gotten, I didn't think Glu would reduce the max overall of the 4.5 star player in the box from 285 to 280.. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Does it really matter?  Both are garbage and only useful for one event then inactive.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    edited April 2020
    And it took me 5k to get just that 280 guy. 
    And that maxed 280 guy is batting .080 in his first 15 games. 
    Just worthless. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    likenight said:
    Just worthless. 
    That's the biggest issue. You can't even cap those guys and get decent output
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    whynot said:
    Does it really matter?  Both are garbage and only useful for one event then inactive.
    for me, yes. a 285 makes my bench and a 280 doesn't.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    likenight said:
    Just worthless. 

After a complete whiff in 15 boxes, I leveled the 185 bonus guy that I had sitting on the bench already.  Through 30 some prime games, hes hitting like .204 for me

Just a complete **** joke

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited April 2020
    likenight said:
    Just worthless. 

After a complete whiff in 15 boxes, I leveled the 185 bonus guy that I had sitting on the bench already.  Through 30 some prime games, hes hitting like .204 for me

Just a complete **** joke

Yeah I dont even bother lol. Unless I have a wad of gold to spend and want to maximize repulls.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    whynot said:
    for me, yes. a 285 makes my bench and a 280 doesn't.
    No, what you really mean is “he’s a bench player so he’s worthless.”

My team sucks and those guys don’t help anything. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    A 280-285 pitcher definitely makes my team, on the hitting side Goodwin I pulled today is my worst guy other than one of my keepers (had to take a 580 as I dramatically reduced my play time after September and with the first bump will go over that too)
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nothing but 3&4* so far. Played 5 games. Spent my 42 box 3 franchise coins. All I am going to play unless I pull a 5* 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Unless you're in a club that swings dong and tries to **** their way to the top, these boxes aren't for you. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Unless you're in a club that swings dong and tries to **** their way to the top, these boxes aren't for you. 
    This is the thing for me. I'm just pissed that I can't compete. I quit my club because it's lame to sit in there and add 40k points to a team in 89th place with 119 million, destroying my stats and record (which makes it worse) in the process. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I’m only a few hundred games behind you @retirepujols and I’m silver. Gonna be a short year.