Does Glu care about cheaters?

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Does anybody really think this is a legit team and more importantly why does it take glu so long to address it.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

- Blueleopard
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    whynot said:

I mean... he is vip..
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:
    Does anybody really think this is a legit team and more importantly why does it take glu so long to address it.
    Can you prove that this was the result of cheating?

or could it be someone who has just played a ton of gold derby battles and isn’t playing games so that they don’t have to worry about a win threshold?

or could it be someone who just bought a ton of gold and is VIP?

innocent until proven guilty?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

whynot said:

or could it be someone who has just played a ton of gold derby battles and isn’t playing games so that they don’t have to worry about a win threshold?

Please .... when did glu adopt innocent until proven guilty???

😂😂😂😂
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

Please .... when did glu adopt innocent until proven guilty???

😂😂😂😂
    I’m not saying Glu does, but I’m not gonna call someone out for cheating when I don’t have proof they cheated. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    No
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    **** it, I cheated a few times and got hit with temporary bans. But, you know what? You throw enough bread at the game and you get to keep playing. Seriously, if you spend 10, 20, 30, 50+ THOUSAND DOLLARS on this **** game why not "cheat?" the game cheats us all day errday anyfuckingways
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

**** it, I cheated a few times and got hit with temporary bans. But, you know what? You throw enough bread at the game and you get to keep playing. Seriously, if you spend 10, 20, 30, 50+ THOUSAND DOLLARS on this **** game why not "cheat?" the game cheats us all day errday anyfuckingways
    Well, I concede it could be a legit team but I find that highly unlikely.  Then again, Albert Pujols has a crap load of money and nothing to do so maybe it’s his?
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Wow this forum is polar opposite of last year...so much hostility  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    @DFBB gonna be busy this year 😂
    This is what happens when too many people get stuck at home. I’m pretty sure my step mother is about ready to kill my dad, who travels a lot for work and is now home 24/7
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Finally someone else used that. Now if someone would show Britty’s feed bags my night would be complete.  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Ahahah
    This is what happens when too many people get stuck at home. I’m pretty sure my step mother is about ready to kill my dad, who travels a lot for work and is now home 24/7
    Right! 😳