Keepers and Legend boosts

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I Am hoping the Keeper boosts are worth it this year. I feel your keepers should be as high as the highest players at the time. Especially when putting 5 times the xp on them... But now they  are forgetting to bump them.  

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I don’t think they forgot. The regular players didn’t move up at all so they won’t boost keepers. Keeper value at this point is investing in skills. 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    It is time. With the investment and hype for keepers . C mon glu make something worth it
  • STEELCITY72STEELCITY72 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    When your lineup is all 320 with 1 skill and keepers are 280s with 2 skills its not much difference.  Would rather they up my keepers
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    When your lineup is all 320 with 1 skill and keepers are 280s with 2 skills its not much difference.  Would rather they up my keepers
    The main difference is those 320 guys have way higher speed ratings which bumps their max up. Hit/power are similar but with 2 skills 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Whenever they increase keeper levels, they'll also increase the box players and difficulty so you're not going to get a great boost.
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Is it worth starting a 169 double skill keeper over a 187 one skill player ???
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    What  187 player has one skill
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    What  187 player has one skill
    Devers, Soto, Joc, Harper, etc. I'm sure he means 187 at g10 (320 max).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Yes sir that’s what I mean