Gold Ball Park

bjamonsbjamons Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Is getting the level 10 Gold Park a good purchase? 

Do you receive 480 gold everytime you log in for the duration of the season?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    if you can spend about 2m gold to get there. Sure its a good investment. lol

You dont start out at the highest payout.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Not everytime you log in but you do get it once a day, provided you are not 8 seconds late!

Sorry, I had to do it. 😂😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    No.  You buy the ballpark for $9.99 at level 1.  The gold you spend levels the park up in 10 tiers.  You get 6 gold/day for tier 1, and it increases as you move up the tiers.

It is still the best $10 you will ever spend on this game.

Edit:  You can collect your daily gold after 8pm eastern.  The same time that the vid counter and daily login boxes refresh.
  • bjamonsbjamons Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    No.  You buy the ballpark for $9.99 at level 1.  The gold you spend levels the park up in 10 tiers.  You get 6 gold/day for tier 1, and it increases as you move up the tiers.

It is still the best $10 you will ever spend on this game.

Edit:  You can collect your daily gold after 8pm eastern.  The same time that the vid counter and daily login boxes refresh.
    You are serious about being the best 10 bucks to spend on the game? Cant tell if sarcasm ha.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    It is the gif that keeps on giving
    Yes.  I am serious.  It is the only purchase that will pay for itself in gold collected (eventually).  By the end of '19, I was collecting 160/day.  There are plenty of guys on here that were collecting much more than that.  It depends on your gold spending.  Now that fan rewards count too, it will be even better.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    bjamons said:
    You are serious about being the best 10 bucks to spend on the game? Cant tell if sarcasm ha.
    Absolutely, 100%, by far the best investment in game. No discussion needed.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    All that being said, I am committed to be true F2P this year, so I haven't purchased it yet.  I refuse to give these vultures a red cent this year.

TBH, it's mostly because I am married, and plan to stay that way. Lol.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    All that being said, I am committed to be true F2P this year, so I haven't purchased it yet.  I refuse to give these vultures a red cent this year.

TBH, it's mostly because I am married, and plan to stay that way. Lol.
    It can be challenging to “hide” certain things from your financial advisor. “What dear?” Oops, gotta run
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    whynot said:
    Not everytime you log in but you do get it once a day, provided you are not 8 seconds late!

Sorry, I had to do it. 😂😂😂😂

8 seconds is a sore subject for me, I’m trying to improve my time by doing kegel exercises like holding in my pee midstream but so far I can’t seem to crack it. 

And Yes @bjamons the ballpark is the best investment in the game. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Ballpark is even better now that ALL good spent goes to it. 17,18, and most of 19 when fan awards was active it didn’t go to stadium. Kinda forced you to decide if you wanted the fan awards or to keep pushing your stadium up. I’ve purchased it every year.