Blocked words

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
Has anyone ever noticed that you cannot type the word Trump in any game chat/group/search? 
Pretty ridiculous if you ask me 

Any other weird words you have encountered? 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Deleted
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It’s not necessarily the words you write, but more so the sequence of words that triggers them to be blocked. Ie: “Pujols, where’s my gifts?” “I sent you the pics” and “Yoenis, you’re barking up the wrong tree”. 
    All of those words separately are accepted, but the sequence catches on to what is deemed unacceptable 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs that picture of Trump next to your handle has got me rolling 🤣
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hmmm...didn't block it
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cock. Balls. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Everything I say in smack talk is blocked... but I know a guy that wanted a President Trump related picture for his custom legend recently and it was denied. That sort of nonsense is super gay if you ask me 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Everything I say in smack talk is blocked... but I know a guy that wanted a Presidemt Trump related picture for his custom legend recently and it was denied. That sort of shit is super gay if you ask me 🤷‍♂️
    If I could get a custom legend, it'd be @retirepujols's head on Trump's body. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Kind of surprised that one worked without issue..
    edited April 2020
    Nope, nothing to see here at all. He said it best. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I feel like there’s an inner Debby in my in game chat that says “nope, you can’t write that”. Let’s just tweak it a bit and see if that flies
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Why would Make America Gay Again be blocked? 

There’s sooo many words that make you scratch your heads. If it’s a word inside of a word it gets blocked which is really stupid. Can’t think of an example off the top of my head but you know what I mean 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Why would Make America Gay Again be blocked? 

There’s sooo many words that make you scratch your heads. If it’s a word inside of a word it gets blocked which is really stupid. Can’t think of an example off the top of my head but you know what I mean 
    I can’t either but I could yesTERDay.  BTW I fully support blocking the word Trump 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • silkyhotshotssilkyhotshots Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I can’t either but I could yesTERDay.  BTW I fully support blocking the word Trump 😁
    You one of them Obiden-Bama Democrats???
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020

You one of them Obiden-Bama Democrats???
    No, in fact I dislike Biden as much as I do Trump.  Just a good ole anti-Trump boy. Any chance Perot is available for a trifecta of Bozos? 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • silkyhotshotssilkyhotshots Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Remind me to drop a line to Ralph Nader.