WOH 4/13

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Another 305 guy
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Meh.  Another 1-7, rinse, repeat day, I guess.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Still only a 305 Max for the top tower. I thought @Bigpredfan said we were getting a bump today. Maybe it was someone else but if we are going to see a bump today, I expected to see at least a 310-315 guy for the top prize today. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

How many draft picks and how much cash do you acquire from doing that?  I tried it for a couple of cycles but it was so boring I stopped after a few.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Still only a 305 Max for the top tower. I thought @Bigpredfan said we were getting a bump today. Maybe it was someone else but if we are going to see a bump today, I expected to see at least a 310-315 guy for the top prize today. 
    He did, but @Bigpredfan was talking about cocaine
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    That Foil Alonso! Good for WOH and HR Battles! Best player they've released fro far IMO. 
    Tdub71 said:

How many draft picks and how much cash do you acquire from doing that?  I tried it for a couple of cycles but it was so boring I stopped after a few.
    I honestly don't know.  I have not tried to keep track.  It is mind-numbing...
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @Tdub71 what is this you speak of?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Has anyone been able to clear warmup?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It still appears to be more difficult than Pro. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Just a heads up 5.9 is a L not a R pitcher now. 
    Is 5.10 still a Lefty
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Just finished my 12th unsuccessul attempt at level 3 with a lineup of 5 foil players 2 keepers and 3 other players that have a skill. All players maxed, all skills maxed and all upgrades maxed. 

Done for the day. Not sure why they are so opposed to me playing their game on monday lol.
    Thekid84 said:
    Tdub71 said:
    @Tdub71 what is this you speak of?
    Playing 1.1-1.7 over and over, just to get BGs, cash, and picks.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I went gold. ML with double righty and skills to prime XPjusr got railed 2x in a row but Syndergaard at 4.8. This award isn’t even worth the 20 minutes it will take to manually play back up go 4.8 to even try again. 
    tshea510 said:
    So I should rack my brain trying to play Pro? Out of anger I’ve done gold restarts on 2.8 and 2.10 with 80g boost 🤣🤣
    Is 5.10 still a Lefty
    Yes! Still Corbin
    tshea510 said:
    So I should rack my brain trying to play Pro? Out of anger I’ve done gold restarts on 2.8 and 2.10 with 80g boost 🤣🤣
    I haven’t cleared either one, but I’ve gotten farther in Pro. 🤷‍♂️
    Ok made it to 5.10. Best righty I have is Acuna, on 6 attempts I scored 1 run, hit a homer in first attempt. Other than that lost 8-3 every time and maybe got 1 hit. Used 80 gold boost every time. 4 hitting upgrades capped at gold. I’m kind of lost for words. 1) because my own stupidity go keep trying 2) because I couldn’t get more than 1 hit despite outranking Corbin by a fairly decent margin. 
    Dang @jalapenocubbies that sucks. How could any regular pitcher be so dominant...between keepers/ML and even some of the foil players you'd think it'd be beatable. I don't understand GLu's logic with this event...they've ruined what was the best event in the game. 
    I actually recorded it all too because I see so many people beating it and trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong. It was a massacre by Corbin. Wish I had a better player to use but man, to maybe get 1 hit per round? That’s seriously messed up by Glu. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I thought I would try to cycle pro. Made it to level 5 for the first time. Then ran I to this juggernaut at 5-9. Can’t get past him, even with this excellent matchup. 

• maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I thought I would try to cycle pro. Made it to level 5 for the first time. Then ran I to this juggernaut at 5-9. Can’t get past him, even with this excellent matchup. 

That’s infuriating!

i got through the tower, one video retry with 80 gold with Acuna.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Happy to say the glu gods smiled upon me today and let me cycle, and pull foil Alonso with 2500 freebie boxes
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Twice in a row i make it to Pro 5.7 and the game reboots on a video boost taking me back to beginning
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Silver10 LHP Skill at 8 Pete Alonso 0-3 against Corbin 
    I’ll play around to get some cash and XP, but why, other than the challenge and bragging rights, is everyone beating themselves up for a player who won’t even make most rosters? This is just like ‘19, garbage rewards in comparison to the max levels elsewhere. I understand the personal challenge, but no way is this garbage worth it. At least to me. Yes, Glu has ruined what was once an exciting and fun part of this game.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Deleted. Just saw updated table from @DFBB. Thanks. 
    edited April 2020
    First time in ‘20. So stoked. I’m 42 so I can still say that.😜
    @tshea510 I got to 5.9 warmup and got Ruth’ed